Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Vendor
4,164 Posts
How about if we made a plate similar to this? We've gotten some requested, mostly from the sami world. However, we could do a 3/8" plate for about 50-60 bucks. PM me and let me know if you would be interested in something like this.

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Brian Ellinger said:
How about if we made a plate similar to this? We've gotten some requested, mostly from the sami world. However, we could do a 3/8" plate for about 50-60 bucks. PM me and let me know if you would be interested in something like this.
Brian - I'm the guy Sean that emailed you about it this morning. Thanks for the reply. Obviously, I'm really interested in this:D! I'll call you soon.

Thanks,
Sean

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just spoke to Brian, if he can get 5-10 guys on a list for this, he'll have it cut. So call him up, 970.881.2418!!

·
Vendor
4,164 Posts
traxman25 said:
are we talking just for the plate? If so count me in.
Yes, just a center plate, only about 12" wide.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
I would be interested in this and im shure a buddy of mine would also be intrested in this...

Would you also sell your skid plate with this???

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
62,007 Posts
I think I have a paper template left over from the ones I used to sell :p

Might even have the cad crawings somewhere around here if my buddy didn't toss them...

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
So I can get your flat budbuilt. :D Got to get mine up some more too, but I am lazy and don't feel like fabbing :flipoff2:

Great deal though.

·
Banned
9,402 Posts
Kajo4x4toy said:
If it can work with SKY's transfercase e-brake I would be interested in one.
To get something like this it to work with Sky's E-brake you have to grind the three welds on the main bracket and offset them the thickness of the rear mounting plate.....

Or If you already have a rear mount and you want Sky's E-brake, call him up and he might be able to custom weld this offset into the main bracket....

·
Registered
362 Posts
I spoke with FROR yesterday, and he had only a couple guys call. But he hadn't checked his emails or PMs yet.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts