Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my Dyantrac axles that I had built for me through 4 Wheel Parts in Lynwood Washington. The axles were removed from underneath my Jeep when I went to sell it and I put the stock axles back underneath it. The axles are in awesome shape and they need to find a new home. I currently have a Toyota and they are no longer any good for me. They are setup with ARB lockers front and rear (I have both switches and acuators but not the wireing harnesses) 5.13 gears and the front D44 has Chevy callipers and the rear has Explorer calipers (at least that what I understand) I have the receipts for the axles and they cost me more $7000+ when I got them. I would've deffinatly kept them if I had a jeep but I no longer have one and would like to see someone get them that could use them more than me. They only have 6000-7000 miles on them and are barely used they have the powdercoating scratched in a few places but are in excellent condition. I will post pictures later this evening and if you have any questions please let me know or email me with further questions.

I'm located in Walla Walla Washington and I would like to get $4700 obo.

My number is 509-956-6106 or email is [email protected]

Like I said it would cost someone else a lot more money to have these built than I'm selling them for.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
snowdemon said:
I am selling my Dyantrac axles that I had built for me through 4 Wheel Parts in Lynwood Washington. The axles were removed from underneath my Jeep when I went to sell it and I put the stock axles back underneath it. The axles are in awesome shape and they need to find a new home. I currently have a Toyota and they are no longer any good for me. They are setup with ARB lockers front and rear (I have both switches and acuators but not the wireing harnesses) 5.13 gears and the front D44 has Chevy callipers and the rear has Explorer calipers (at least that what I understand) I have the receipts for the axles and they cost me more $7000+ when I got them. I would've deffinatly kept them if I had a jeep but I no longer have one and would like to see someone get them that could use them more than me. They only have 6000-7000 miles on them and are barely used they have the powdercoating scratched in a few places but are in excellent condition. I will post pictures later this evening and if you have any questions please let me know or email me with further questions.

I'm located in Walla Walla Washington and I would like to get $4700 obo.

My number is 509-956-6106 or email is [email protected]

Like I said it would cost someone else a lot more money to have these built than I'm selling them for.
put me first in line, what width? Im interested mainly in the rear with arb how much for just the one. If not split will you ship to AZ

1 - 10 of 10 Posts