Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for the best seats to swap into my sami, any idea? I heard maybe out of a Geo? Thanks

·
Registered
185 Posts
Pretty much anything can be made to work,so long as they arent too wide.
I used some comfy mid 80's 626LX seats that are fully adjustable and bolstered.They J-U-S-T barely fit when the doors are closed,you have to be sure to not drop the seatbelt latch before closing the door,or youll never reach it.They are super comfortable and look pretty good for what I paid for them.....

·
Registered
66 Posts
I used dodge neon seats. I have put 3 sets in so far. I use them on the samurai rails so the fit is good and set a little bit higher and give the long legged more room.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, I'll have to search the junkyard for some of those. Anyone know if Fiero seats will fit? Those speakers in the headrest would be cool!

·
Registered
35 Posts
I did a lot of research on this, and it seems the mid-90s Neon seats are no doubt the easiest to install. I checked a couple of wrecking yards in the Carson City/Mound House area (I'm in Fallon), and never found any Neon seats I liked, so I ended up with a set of Eagle Talon seats that look good and are super comfy, but I have yet to install them. Paid $70 for them at Pick-n-Save. I was hoping to find a nice set of Integra or Prelude seats after seeing pics of them on the net. I have a couple of pics in my pc of them, but not sure how to upload them to show you since they are not on the web. :confused: The Prelude seats REALLY look good and I still may try and find a set of them.

·
Registered
247 Posts
bigzook said:
Swift GTI seats. Not to hard to install, some minor fab work required. If I can do it , anyone can.
that's the same ones i have in my zuk.and i think metro seats in another.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
These are out of a 04 or 05 Dodge/ Chrysler minivan 2nd row "stow & go seats" Killer with arm rests, they folded completly flat for easy access to the back and cup holder's. I am 6'4" and was able to make them double slide becouse I was able to use the Samuai slides and the van slides in conjunction.

·
Registered
8,276 Posts
I have PRP seats in mine mounted to the stock sliders. Easy install, but it requires a welder.
Travis..

·
ZUK Herder
4,495 Posts
i have 97 sunfire seats not a bad fit

·
Registered
962 Posts
I used Neon seats.

Worked great and feel a lot better than the stock seats.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts