·
Premium Member
4,526 Posts
yotas only

·
Registered
777 Posts
64rovr said:
hell i might make the 5hr drive down there just to watch a bunch of toy guys break:D

cmon now TR...pay attention, he said JUST TO WATCH:D

he just knows he can't run with the Yotas :flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
4,526 Posts
lol watch

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I look forward to seeing everyone there. Put a face with some names. Should pretty much be my shake down run on the new setup too. See ya there.

·
Registered
265 Posts
ok questions, when i was looking at the requirments for this event it mentioned "4WD with a transfer case with low range" now is this just talkin about your stock 4-low or do they want some kind of aftermarket low gearing. Sorry if this is a dumb question, but i am looking into making the drive and just want to be prepared.

·
Premium Member
2,154 Posts
tonkatoyguy said:
ok questions, when i was looking at the requirments for this event it mentioned "4WD with a transfer case with low range" now is this just talkin about your stock 4-low or do they want some kind of aftermarket low gearing. Sorry if this is a dumb question, but i am looking into making the drive and just want to be prepared.
This is just talking about a stock 2 speed transfer case. no aftermarket gearing is required.

·
Premium Member
1,188 Posts
I think they are just trying to suggest that you not show up in your wifes RAV4. (do they have low, I don't even know)
Any normal Yota truck/ runner. cruiser etc. is welcome at Paragon, you don't need any special crawler gears or anything. Of course they couldn't hurt.

I'll probably be there in the X-cab. If I'm lucky I might even have my new 38" SXs by then. Should be a good time.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Sean did you get my email I sent you awhile back? Yeah I will be going and caravaning sounds good. Glad to see that you will be bringing the MUTANT. I just need to finish up the EFI by putting on my header and doing the fuel system and should be all done for now. John you boggers will fit on my trailer if want to tie them up before hand as well.

What day is everyone going. I am thinking of Thursday or early Fri morning so I can run some trails Fri.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I'll be there, as long as I don't run into any major problems with this SAS (seems like I run into some sort of problem with all my projects)

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
I am there......JamisonWorkshop, I think we are going to try to put toegther something up to Connlesville. Just to be sure everything works OK.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts