Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 362 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Plans are Vortec 4.3/th350/toy case with 4.7 kit (2 spd stak next spring), 60's, 4 linked f&r with 16" Fox air shox, 42" iroks on 17" beadlocks, BMW hood...

Didn't get much time to work the first day had about 4 hours and did the frame rails

I chassis is gonna take some time. I'm not exactly sure what I want as far as a design, I changed the rear half a few times trying to get exactly what I wanted.

Went from this...

To this...

·
Registered
12,238 Posts
From the looks of it the front driveline will have good clearance- I just wonder about the rear output on the 4 banger case- Jess

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Lookin' good Will..:smokin:
How about dropping the front of the hood down just a bit.. follow the upper tubes. Ya'll are making good progress. I'll be by this weekend to check it out. :cow:

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Gotta late start last night but made some progress

Strengthened up the top

Moved down the windshield

Going to brace up the sides. Can't decided if I want this... Option 1

Option 2

Or 3.

Dont really care much for option 2. It was late and I was playing too much with the tape :rolleyes:

Heres a few shots of drivers side and how shes sitting as of now.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I would probably go with no. 3
The buggy looks good Btw
Shane

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Gettin close.. one more item off the check list..

Youre chassis is looking good!
Option 4?
Thanks, I considered the X in the door but wanted something a lil different. There is definetly another windshield bar getting put in out of 1". I like the idea of having the jog down in the side bar but the bar goes from the B pillar to the front of the chassis. So no cutting it out and re doing it :D.

The rad looked sweet! Wish we'd of had some aluminum in stock to do it with :shaking:

1 - 20 of 362 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.