Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any one here that is not from western US? I would like to make some contacts for new/used parts sources and maybe put together a wheeling trip.
I am In Prince Edward Island by the way.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I am on the east coast in north carolina, not eactly close but closer than some. What kind of new/used parts are you looking for?

·
Registered
296 Posts
the club I'm in is located in the Boston, Mass area, but we've got members from all over New England. we also get several of you North of the border guys coming down for our bigger trail runs. check out www.yankeetoys.org. I'm sure there's a few clubs closer to you, just do a search on the internet. HTH.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
I talked to a friend of mine today that has an almost all toyota junkyard. It is located in Fluvanna, VA. One item I talked to him about was solid front axles, he quoted me about $250.00, for a complete front rear. He also has many other parts for toyota trucks and other vehicals. Also I believe a few stock birfields. If anyone is interested his #'s are (804)589-2526, and (804)989-4100 his name is Buzzy Redman. If you leave a message, he said he will get back in touch with you. If you need to you can post here, and I'll get in touch with him.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am not really looking for a parts in particular right now other then lockers for my front and rear. Just wanting a few contacts so that when the time comes I know who to call. Dumb question but does VA stand for Virginia?

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm from the eastcoast too. Cape Cod MASS There are lots of Toyotas in the junk yards around me and I get parts trucks. Let me know what you are looking for and I will see what I can do.
Jarrod

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Originally posted by Black_Panther:
<STRONG>the club I'm in is located in the Boston, Mass area, but we've got members from all over New England. we also get several of you North of the border guys coming down for our bigger trail runs. check out www.yankeetoys.org. I'm sure there's a few clubs closer to you, just do a search on the internet. HTH.</STRONG>
Ditto!! Alot of us YT'ers on here too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts