Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IM looking for an RE dealer thats a little closer then california, preferably one in va or md

·
Registered
17,628 Posts
Any reason are you looking for someone along the east coast? If it is for cheaper shipping reasons, There's probably no point, since most RE dealers will have RE drop ship stuff from thier facility anyway.
Scott

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
A club member just got his from mad4wd. Good service, no complaints.

·
Registered
362 Posts
DC's 4wd center
103 Oak Branch Ct.
Vinton, VA 24179
540-890-3335
[email protected]

Won't get a break on shipping unless you can buy from his stock and pick it up. Otherwise it's drop shipped to you. Shipping of what he has in stock might be a little cheaper.

·
10,525 Posts
Recurve said:
DC's 4wd center
103 Oak Branch Ct.
Vinton, VA 24179
540-890-3335
[email protected]

Won't get a break on shipping unless you can buy from his stock and pick it up. Otherwise it's drop shipped to you. Shipping of what he has in stock might be a little cheaper.
Another vote for DC. Great prices, great service.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Thanks for the props Mo and jeep94xj. Give us a call 330.757.3334. We won't rape you on shipping like some of the others do.

Matt from MAD4WD

·
Everyday is Tuesday.
46,291 Posts
did realize both you guys worked together...

dont' suppose you have a pair of 44s that are about bolt-in for a CJ, do you?

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Not at the moment we don't. About the only used parts right now are the 3 HP 60's 3 Rear 60's and a couple of 14 bolts for our own junk. Got a slew of knuckles to break too.

·
Registered
224 Posts
be careful of 4x4groupbuy.com, i was prce checking just to price check and they were higher than most places i called. that said i get all of my RE,Randys, and Tera stuff from DC.

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
This guy near me just became a dealer and is trying to build his inventory so he is ordering a lot and trying to sell it pretty cheap to get his name out there. His name is Tim Hagar and the number is 1-877-HAGARS-1. Give him a shout.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts