Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any vendors who have Fox Shock parts on the shelf on the east coast? I need to get at least 1 shrader valve and would prefer to pick up a few. I'm also looking for the rebuild kits or new seals.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
All I have are (4) used Fox 2.5" ressies on the shelf, i will take out whatever parts you need if you are in a serious crunch on the valves and whatnot; otherwise I am a vendor and can get you what you need, but it would have to be drop shipped.

239 337 5438
- Jesse

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jimmy at Essentially Offroad or Woodlee at Wide Open Design. Those would be my first two best bets.
Thank you! Essentially Offroad is shipping them today for me!

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No problem, Jimmy actually carries some stock which is not the norm around here
While Jimmy was able to help me out, Fed Ex f*cked me over leaving the package at the wrong address! And now I have wiped out Jimmy's inventory of shrader valves :mad3: I will try Wide Open Design, anyone heading to Jellico this weekend that has extra shraders?

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A generic NPT fitting will work. McMaster sells this. You might be able to find it locally, just don't forget to reseal it.

I was thinking I could source one locally but I don't have one to run around with to find it. Will they all handle the high pressure the shocks get charged to?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts