Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we are all stoked here that michael j fox's ultimate truck is a black toyota pickup in back to the future. our newest customer project is the bigger, meaner brother of its tame, movie star sibling. with our ors front winch bumper, rock sliders, alcan springs teamed with bilstein 5150 reservoir shocks, front shock hoops as well as an under the bed rear mount, and some new bumpstops, this toy wails on its little brother as every big brother should. stay tuned for updates on the drivetrain.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,352 Posts
I think you need to make that nose---a litle longer and taller :shaking:

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
i like the looks of the bumper, but that stinger is too tall for my taste

i do like the boxed in look for the rest
X2 do you make the bumper without the stinger or at least a smaller one

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Cool build. The stinger is a little big for my taste but I saw on your website that you can get the bumper without the stinger. I like the lines, not another cookie cutter like most of the other bumpers out there.

·
Vendor
4,164 Posts
Last time I was at at ORS, there was a maroon/red late model runner with the same bumper, but no stinger.

BTW Mike, Im liking the new logo. Unique, and WAAAY cooler than cutting in lettering!

·
Registered
510 Posts
I don't get why you guys spit hate about a sweet bumper:shaking:

My last rig had a stinger (Cobain's old tube work) about that length, Every time I rolled it, I could drive the truck home, cause it saved the radiator and somewhat of the engine compartment.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.