Pirate 4x4 banner

41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm not interested in buying, and not looking for a carrier however would be interested in trading the pinions with the complete supports.....

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I'm not interested in buying, and not looking for a carrier however would be interested in trading the pinions with the complete supports.....
Ok. PM me this info and I will put you in line. The holidays are slowing up some of this process.

Larry W.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Possible 4.10

Im in SoCal and in need of a 4.10 diff for my K20 suburban restoration. If it gets to me shoot me the info on the free one, if not keep me on the list.

Thanks

Tony
Tony, (redroad)

Can't remember if you were willing to buy, but if you PM mcrob0202 on this post below. It looks like he can hook you up with no problem. He has a pile of 4.10's and 4.56's. Scroll down for the pictures. I only have people with 5.14's. We want the 4.10's, just like you do.

Larry W.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm looking for a 5.14 ring pinion. I've got 2 410's one is torn apart neither are in best of shape. Willing to buy 5.14 outright. Thanks.
Washington 98391.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
I'm looking for a 5.14 ring pinion. I've got 2 410's one is torn apart neither are in best of shape. Willing to buy 5.14 outright. Thanks.
Washington 98391.
ribicanbill,

Send me a PM and I will give you my e-mail so you can send me some pics. If usable, I'll have no problem finding traders or buyers.

Best to just paste your original message text into the PM.

Larry W.

·
Registered
7 Posts
HO72 4.10's

I have a 4.10 set that I'd absolutely LOVE to trade for a 5.14 set. Anyone interested? Southern Utah, 84741

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
I have at least one 5.14 to trade for 4.10, but wonder what these carriers cost to ship. In CT.
Well,

I checked from Florida to Missouri I think before my swap fell through. Fastenal was $100.00. Some are interested in only shipping the ring gear, the pinion and it's smaller carrier. This could be shipped UPS at a lower cost, but requires setting up the gears in your own carrier and getting it close enough to avoid noise or at least keep it to a tolerable level.

Larry W.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I have complete thirds, 4:56 and 5:14, both double row ball bearing style. Want to trade one for 4:10 taper bearing style r&p or complete 3rd. Located in northwest PA.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Eaton 5.14

I also have a 5.14 open third I would like to sell now that I've sold the truck that I wanted to trade for a 4.10. Im in Socal and travel to Oregon often. Gears are a lithe worn but should be fine with a backlash adjustment.

41 - 60 of 70 Posts