Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes i already searched but i keep getting mixed answers. i keep getting 58" and 58.5". which is it?? i'm thinking of putting an eb axle in the rear but can't figure out which it is. if any of you know it off the top of your head or have one laying around and could measure it i would really appreciate it.

Thanks alot, Scott

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
don't know but what possible differnce in your application could 1/4" per side have? Just run it.

Eric

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
If you want a 9" under a Toy get one from a 2wd F truck. There will be plenty of them in the wrecking yards a hell of a lot cheaper than EB one's with bigger brakes and all have the big outer bearings. Most of the one's I've seen also have the same length axle on both side's. The are cheap and easy to find and you only need to carry one trail spare. They are 3" wider than an EB. Won't matter under your rig, it's only 1.5" per side wheel offset can take care of that if it's a concern.

·
Registered
55 Posts
What wrong with the toy axle?? I hate to admit it but all for my wheelin buddies drive toys, but me and the EB get to tow them all down off the mountain!! If your going to go full size get some nutz and get rockwells:flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
My EB 9" measures exactly 58.5" from flange to flange, with no brakes at all, disks the slip on over the flange would probably put it out to 59"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts