Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ECORS is proud to announce its dates for 2010. The schedule was posted on the website december of 2009 but I'll go ahead and update PBB on the dates :D

March 20, The Devils Playground, Silver Valley, NC
April 17, The Flatlands, Marion, NC
June 19, Harlan, KY
Aug 21, Carolina Crawlin, Spartanburg, SC
October 23, venue TBA (potential WV venue)

As always, dates and venues are subject to change as final details are worked out during the season and with other potential events coming up at each venue.

Keep in mind, this is a race series open to ALL 4x4s. There are 3 classes to choose from so a stock XJ isn't competing against a buggy. Further info can be found at our website at www.ECORS.com

The website is going through a rennovation. So, check back often to see updates about each event, schedule, past events, etc.

Rob

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pre-run on Friday at all?

Edit: For DPG?

yep :)

And for the April 17 event and the Aug 23 event. More than likely the others as well :)

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just sent our money in and I'm ready to race!!!

Sweet! Look forward to seeing the buggy in action again!

·
Registered
1,637 Posts

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
Race time....

Can't wait.. Racing a single seat this go around...

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
I can't wait to not be in Syko's right seat getting the living shit scared outta me:flipoff2: I'll be down Friday noonish. The guy that's riding bitch with me has never been wheelin', should be a good trial by fire for him:eek: I'll be trying to do the entire series.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That sould be interesting! :)

We marked about 95% of the course this past weekend. Lets just say, if its even remotely wet like it was this weekend, it will be an interesting race, to say the least :D

Make sure your winch is operational :D

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
That sould be interesting! :)

We marked about 95% of the course this past weekend. Lets just say, if its even remotely wet like it was this weekend, it will be an interesting race, to say the least :D

Make sure your winch is operational :D
How long is the lap? Any good high speed?

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How long is the lap? Any good high speed?

given the property is much smaller than the last event, the course is smaller but will have many more laps. a month or so ago I plotted it out on the GPS and it was about 2 miles. I've changed it since (made it longer), so it may be a little bit longer now. I haven't plotted it out on the GPS yet.

There are some fast sections but will be broken up by some rock sections.

·
Registered
14,514 Posts
Good Luck with the opening race at DPG!.... See you guys in WV soon!!! (and hopefully this fall) ;)

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Good Luck with the opening race at DPG!.... See you guys in WV soon!!! (and hopefully this fall) ;)

Yep! We need to set a time to head up there.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Sounds like Will put on a good show and won Class C.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts