Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Administrator
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

If you get the "You may not edit more than 10 different post(s) within 7 days" please grab a screenshot with the full URL, date, time, and user name and post it here so we can try to track this error down.

Note we need ALL the above info with a timestamp to share with QA and the Dev team.

Jeff M

·
Premium Member
29,440 Posts
"You may not edit more than 10 different post(s) within 7 days "

I honestly don't think i've actually edited anything, although i have opened up 3 or 4 posts with the "edit" button, no changes have been made or saved.

edit: that is to say, it would let me open some up earlier, but not it won't....of course, it didn't say shit when i went to edit this post..cuz, ya know. [bullshit reason]

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
I never edited a post either but keep getting the message. I'm just trying to delete something that was deleted that the change over brought back up.

·
Administrator
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
"You may not edit more than 10 different post(s) within 7 days "

I honestly don't think i've actually edited anything, although i have opened up 3 or 4 posts with the "edit" button, no changes have been made or saved.

edit: that is to say, it would let me open some up earlier, but not it won't....of course, it didn't say shit when i went to edit this post..cuz, ya know. [bullshit reason]
@Provience

Next time it happens can you get a screenshot with timestamp and thread URL for us to report?

Jeff M

·
Administrator
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
shit dont work halp

Kthanks
how do i edit threads?
@fredycruger

There is a bug with the feature and we are requesting screenshots if you get the error per the first post in this thread.

Here is the expected action:

Click on the 3 vertical dots to the far right of the timestamp. Select “Edit”.

Members have unlimited editing of new posts for the first 24 hours after posting. Up to 10 existing posts (older than 24 hours) may be edited per week. More editing will be allowed as each of those 10 edits expires every 7 days.

Jeff M

·
Administrator
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hello all,

If you get the "You may not edit more than 10 different post(s) within 7 days" please grab a screenshot with the full URL, date, time, and user name and post it here so we can try to track this error down.

Note we need ALL the above info with a timestamp to share with QA and the Dev team.

Jeff M
still doesnt work
You may not edit more than 10 different post(s) within 7 days
Please read the first post in this thread.

Jeff M

·
Registered
VerticalScope Sucks
22,738 Posts
This doesn't work for anyone and you're totally retarded and your fucking reject "dev team" is even more retarded if they can't figure it out without screenshots and time stamps.

·
Registered
887 Posts
#firstworldproblems you guys whining about 'your' forum changes makes me chuckle
meanwhile in the real world: they just opened the door on iss into dragon capsule, that's impressive

·
Registered
VerticalScope Sucks
22,738 Posts
#firstworldproblems you guys whining about 'your' forum changes makes me chuckle
meanwhile in the real world: they just opened the door on iss into dragon capsule, that's impressive
It's impressive that billions of taxpayer's dollars have managed to return the US to their capabilities of the early 60s?

I guess I just have a different idea of what is impressive.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.