Pirate 4x4 banner
21 - 40 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
thats some good pics there statler....i hear blair phillips is looking for an assistant

·
Registered
39 Posts
that runner looked so good...alot of time and work went into that thing

·
Registered
39 Posts
Thanks for all the comments guys, Efird was friend to the end, and he deserves nothing less than us keeping his memory alive!

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
feel free to steal our ideas:flipoff2: LOL
Hey thanks, like I said mine looks like yours right now:flipoff2:lol
Yours will just be done way before mine. Wade

Attachments

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
nice work boys. i read about the thread a few days back over in chit chat. sorry about all that. it looks like you all are having fun with that toyota. just keep busy on it, its going to turn out awesome.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Support

I know this has being reiterated more than once, but I'm speaking for all of us, "Efird's Crew"

.... we appreciate all of the support and enthusiasm ya'll are givin us. I am itching to go work on his truck tonight... sitting in my solidworks lab everyday I keep reading and seeing all of the post on this thread and it some how is easing all of the burden of the accident along with building Efirds dream rig with the brothers that I have never been more thankful of than now...

as for now, the PIRATE4x4 salute by Statty on 49's
:flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

Attachments

21 - 40 of 185 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.