Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
E-form system has improved or I got very lucky in the last month.

20mm suppressor submitted 6/29/2014 - Approved 8/6/2014
.308 suppressor submitted 6/24/2014 - Approved 8/14/2014

Yes, your reading that correct. Less than 2 months for approval on two items for a form 1.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
E-form system has improved or I got very lucky in the last month.

20mm suppressor submitted 6/29/2014 - Approved 8/6/2014
.308 suppressor submitted 6/24/2014 - Approved 8/14/2014

Yes, your reading that correct. Less than 2 months for approval on two items for a form 1.
20 mm suppressor, for real?

·
Premium Member
10,659 Posts
Seems to be the going time frame since it came back up. I have one going in Monday. Just in time for hunting season !!!

·
Registered
403 Posts
If only form 4s were clearing that fast. I've got a can that I paper filed right after exiles went down in April. I'm hoping to have it by Christmas.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
I've had a few friends lately that filed and got it the next week. Im almost tempted to buy a few. But I'll wait for black friday.

·
Fistful of Boomstick
45,473 Posts
damm....tempted to submit and roll the dice...and end up like my last form 1 :laughing:

·
Premium Member
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
damm....tempted to submit and roll the dice...and end up like my last form 1 :laughing:
What happen to your last form 1?

I just need the dam lower approved. If I had the spare cash I would submit a form 1 for 2 SBRs, 300wm suppressor, and a pistol suppressor.

·
Registered
14,025 Posts

·
Surgical Shotgunner
15,752 Posts
i need another SBR. I need to get off my ass and scan all my trust stuff and put that thing in.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Seems to be the going rate. I had one submitted on 6/24 and 7/13, both approved on 8/11. Too bad Form 4s aren't available on there currently, oh well I would probably be broke if that happened. I am already trying to find excuses to submit more Form 1s.

·
Registered
14,025 Posts
I think this is all the motivation I need. Anyone have a good FFL in the DFW area?
You don't need a FFL for a form 1.

·
Registered
6,110 Posts
You don't need a FFL for a form 1.
But a .pdf editor is very helpful :laughing:. My F1's are the only forms that don't have ANY actual handwriting on them (except for sheriff's, ATF inspector and my signatures). You can complete all the info boxes before you print it out. Easy, peasy-ish...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts