Pirate 4x4 banner

Eform 1 speed

2K views 37 replies 19 participants last post by  Texas97 
#1 · (Edited)
E-form system has improved or I got very lucky in the last month.

20mm suppressor submitted 6/29/2014 - Approved 8/6/2014
.308 suppressor submitted 6/24/2014 - Approved 8/14/2014

Yes, your reading that correct. Less than 2 months for approval on two items for a form 1.

#12 ·
Damn,this may pretty much force me to get my first suppressor.
Form 1's have nothing to do with buying can and having it transferred.

#27 ·
Just E-filed a F1 for a sbr'd Rem 700. 9.5" 300BLK. Lets see how long this takes. 23Aug2014
do you have a pic of this rifle ?

#29 ·
I know this is an "Efile" thread, but I submitted a Form 1 for an SBR lower by snail mail when the system was down back in April.

Approval came in on the 25th of Aug. Mailed out day after tax day April 16.

So 131 days or 4 mo. 9 days. If anyone cares.

It sure surprised me seeing the letter from the ATF in my mailbox so soon.

Now I need to find an engraver.

#32 ·
i just put in for my first efile today. Damn, that thing was pretty slick. the only issue, which was not an issue at all, was breaking my trust into two files.

Come on 25 day turnaround!!

I wonder if it will have an impact on wait time because ive not e-filed before..... ive done a bunch of paper filings though. we shall see....

#35 ·
Mine was the first efile I've done. I don't think it makes a difference.

The form 1 attached to my initial approval email had a draft watermark on it. I searched and its fairly common for that to happen for no reason. I used the "Ask the Experts" link on the efile page and had a response and a corrected form within 24 hours. It sure would be nice if the rest of the ATF was as efficient.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.