put the rear axle back togather. made upgrades and switched to disc. sorry i dont have any pics of the tear down and some of the other work - dont worry, it wasnt exciting either
- IFS toy axle out of an 87 4runner - drain plug shaved and welded up. housing rust removed and repainted flat black.
- 4cyl 8" toy diff with 4.10 gears. stock carrier removed and replaced with full spool (spool install done by Ed (aka -Rock Taxi)
- 2 Disc brake calipers for a 1980's (forget the year) Montecarlo (also pins and other hardware)
- brake shoes/pads to match calipers
- Chevy Light 4x4 front discs (enlarged centers) - from sky mfg.
- caliper brackets painted neeto-shiny red - also from sky mfg.
- Allpro chromo shafts
72.8 KB Views: 3,165