Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
that is what I am looking for a complete front end.. with 3.73's or 4,10s Cheap of coarse and fairly local..

I am looking for a complete chevy front end.. I am upgradeing my 1/2 ton chevy to a 3/4 ton.. Don't need anything but a complete front end or a set of chevy eight lug outers and sone 3.73 or 4.10 gears for a ten bolt..

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
I think the Hans has one. I want to buy it but It would cost me to much in gas to make it worth while:(

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Pat, i don't mean to be following you around but i do have a six lug ten bolt that i could get you in part trade for those cases you have. Hit me with a pm and lets figure something out.

Ryan

·
Premium Member
3,240 Posts
If you don't mind doing some work, I have a HP 44 that I was planning on putting into my '83 Toy but need cash. It doesn't have the outers so you could get those parts and put in some time switching the tubes and have a HP 44. I'm only asking $150 but I'd be happy to get back the $100 I bought it for. :D Might be headed to Pollock Pines next weekend if ya didn't want to drive down to Fresno. :D

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am looking for a complete chevy front end.. I am upgradeing my 1/2 ton chevy to a 3/4 ton.. Don't need anything but a complete front end or a set of chevy eight lug outers and sone 3.73 or 4.10 gears for a ten bolt..

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Hey Pat.

What condition are your 6 lug outers? Would you be interested in trading some 8 lug outers for 6 lug outers? (hubs, spindles, rotors and caliper brackets)

·
Registered
10,514 Posts
I got a dodge passenger 8 lug one you can have for 20 bux its a fulltime/unit bearing. all there except carrier and gears.

·
Dinkerdoodledoo
9,160 Posts
got one with new ball joints, flat tops, dual shock steering stabiliazer, wheel bearings and seals. Rotors, calipers and pads are in good shape.

400.00 obo

·
Earl Dibbles Jr.
3,676 Posts
have a 8 lug 44hd pass drop, flats with cross over arm and hydro steer ram mounted, warn hubs internal, trac-loc (has worked good for me) ready to go is in my truck now but have a 60 I am putting in. oh ya 4.10's

tom

1 - 20 of 23 Posts