Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like some input out the verbage for signs to be used on the trails at Elbe Hills ORV Park. I'd like your input.

I have posted a link on the PNW4WDA forum for a centralized discussion. Please provide your input.

http://www.pnw4wda.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=13184#13184

Thank you

·
Registered
243 Posts
oregon trails?

I like the 1 through 5 or like TSF easy, med, hard. by the way are these trails open to the public? do you need to be invited? where are they?

Thanks Ryan

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
111 Posts
i know this is a old thread and off topic but i have been looking for days for a decent trail map of elbe every place i look the links dont work if someone could post a link to a working one that would be great.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey, I see both of you are from Milton..........what kind of rigs do you drive? I'm in Milton and drive a primer grey & black Early Bronco on 37"s MTRs, winch on front, 4" lift.

Ryan.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I drive a 1994 Toyota 4Runner, well some of it's still Toyota. Mine is a trailer queen now as well. My bumper heights are a foot over the legal limits.

If you're in Milton, our church does a car show on July 4th and there's a 4x4 category so most of our club shows up at that event. Depending on the condition of the lot behind us, we take kids for rides to see what it's like. We built a little track back there.

We're starting an addition on the building and the site prep work is planned to start right around then so if it's started we'll have to find something else to do. One year we put on a little show doing tug of wars:)

·
Registered
50 Posts
I am in Puyallup. If you guys want to get together for a run sometime let me know. The guys I wheel with are all up in Monroe, so some local wheelin' friends would be cool. I have a SAS Rodeo on 37 Pit Bull Rockers locked front and back and ready to play.

·
Registered
111 Posts
sounds good i have a few things to do to it before im ready but we are planning a trip to the naches trail the weekend after it opens you welcome to come along.

·
Registered
111 Posts
no its july 15 me and some friends are going to go up the that weekend 19th and 20th. but evans sounds fun i still have some kinks to work out. the jeep has only 1 1/2 runs since i got it drivable.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts