Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My calipers dont have the tab that threads to the bolt for the cable to attach to. Anyone have any ideas where I could get this standalone? If not any pictures of one so I could make it? Any other brakes use this design?

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
My calipers dont have the tab that threads to the bolt for the cable to attach to. Anyone have any ideas where I could get this standalone? If not any pictures of one so I could make it? Any other brakes use this design?
pick-n-pull yards are full of 70's and 80's caddy's with these parts.

·
Premium Member
6,284 Posts
what size caliper and what year...........etc. Makes it a lot easier on where to steer you. Len once again your parts revolving mind impress me.....

Later pat

·
Dabbler
2,161 Posts
I ran into the same problem-had to source them one bay of all places. Nopart stores seemed to carry them-got some leads of GMpartdirect but nothing panned out.

Some parts stores sell them with complete hardware-buy a new set and dish off your old ones...

I eventually ditched the whole eldo parking brake and when to a TCASE mounted system (I would suggest seriously looking into this route and just use plane calipers for the rear)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts