Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This only takes a minute, be sure to wait for the conf. e-mail and click on the link. Keep our land free! Thanks!:)

·
Registered
72 Posts
i signed up yesterday and sent the letter, and mailed the DEIS comment form. I also typed up a letter with info about this and emailed it to numerous co-workers and friends. I have since seen at least 30 people that I sent the info to sign up on the list.

2 of my friends work for Dealer Services International, (4 Wheel Parts). They are the managers @ the Hayward office and if your not familiar with DSI they are the guys that lift trucks for dealers and customize them so you can buy them from the dealer with all the goodies.

Anyways they have a ton of connections with manufacturers and stores etc and one of them forwarded the letter I typed to numerous connections he has. Including people at many of the 4 wheel parts stores, PIAA lighting, Rubicon Express, All Out Industries etc. I have since seen a ton of peoples name on the pettition list from 4 wheel parts stores, and those manufacturers. He also told everyone to keep forwarding my letter to everyone they can. I know it should help out a lot.

The best part is that I got someone who is a card carrying member of the Sierra Club, (which most likely has been the biggest influence on the forest service coming up with this route designation program) to sign the pettition!!!

I'll keep pushing this to everyone i know. Hopefully everyone else does the same!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts