Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this may seem like a very simple post but i think its worth talking about. I have left my IH sitting for a while because ive been rewiring a boat. I went and was checking some parts vehicles for a clutch spring for a friends jeep and went to sorta just look at the scout and opened the hood, and it was then i realized how dirty my enigine was. I dont mean dirt as in dirt like oil, grease and engine buildup. Mud thats packed up on everything i understand from experience that its a no brainer that driving through the muds gonna make your engine and compartment dirty, but this is the worst ive ever seen on anything.Soo, whis leads me to my point, what would be the best product to clean this off with, besides just parts store brand degreaser, because it says do not exspose to wiring, i need to clean everything, so is there any products you would recomend to help me with my dirty life style:D

·
Registered
955 Posts
Products??

car wash/pressure washer :shaking: :rolleyes: :shaking: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well ive got a pressure washer, but u think its a good idea to just take it and start sprayin all my wiring and what not with high pressure water? , but if u think so, ill lay into er tommorow and see what happens

1 - 3 of 3 Posts