Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 73 crew cab chevy 3500 that has a 454 in it that's getting tired and want to get it rebuild with a simple rebuild nothing too crazy. I don't have the space or tools to do it myself right now just moved here but was wondering where's a good shop that could do this right in the sac area to just drop off and pickup?

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Ive Had " Good heads engine and machine " in roseville do the machine work on a couple of motor's Ive built . Nice older guy , seems to do good work and prices are ok. Ive been to " roseville engine machine " a couple of times too, they seem ok but i like" Good heads engine and machine " more.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Parrish automotive. Right near McClellan airforcebase. I've had numerous heads milled, parts made, and a engine bored and honed.

·
Registered
12,646 Posts
Parrish....meh. I have had good luck with Cal at pearl performance on Franklin blvd. Stay away from specialized parts planets machine shop. Shotty work from them. Haven't tried poor boys yet.

Also I have had good luck at mothers machine, and motor machine has been very helpful with nice work at fair oaks near manzanita.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts