Pirate 4x4 banner

101 - 102 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
Ok thanks for the info. I will have to look into the pump you listed. I've been trying to find some sort of kit for a fuel pump and the only thing I've fount has been the weaponXmotorsports kit and its pricey!
yes....the pump like the OEM one is cool but $$$. I have this pump and my engine guy is convinced we can make it work so we'll see.

Cost is relevant in my world but I'll work harder to get the 'right' part when the time comes. Wait until you look into the pedal options for the Gen V motor....lol. I am looking at a Lokar pedal since I don't want a molded resin pedal in the car.

·
Registered
5 Posts
yes....the pump like the OEM one is cool but $$$. I have this pump and my engine guy is convinced we can make it work so we'll see.

Cost is relevant in my world but I'll work harder to get the 'right' part when the time comes. Wait until you look into the pedal options for the Gen V motor....lol. I am looking at a Lokar pedal since I don't want a molded resin pedal in the car.
I haven't looked at the pedal options yet, If i had to guess they aren't cheap. Thanks again for the info.

101 - 102 of 102 Posts