Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
NERD
8,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Both of these cams are brand new!

The stocker has been installed but never run. I'm asking $40 OBO + shipping.

The 261C is brand new in the bubble wrap straight from Engnbldr. I decided to go with a different cam. I bought this just recently so it has not sat. I'm asking $75 + shipping. These are $90 new + shipping! Save some money!

Take them both for $120 + shipping and save on shipping as well. I can get pics if anyone needs them.

Email me at nitrohe[email protected] for any questions or details needed. Thanks.

·
NERD
8,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Heh. Here' ya go...

Straight from the auction I bought it from:

(auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33614&item=7910250277)

*By now you guys and Gals have noticed that I sell just TWO camshaft designs here on eBay, and on my web site. *Used to be just one, but there was a demand for a very high-torque early design, here it is. The reason is simple, I tested everything I could think of on a real world dyno, with both carb and FI engines. THIS IS IT! This IS the best cam on the market, if your goal is around town, highway, towing, or offroad with powerband seldom exceeding 4200 RPM.!

NOTE that "lift & duration" specs are almost meaningless, it is the lobe SHAPE that yanks your chain! *Ask anybody about the "EB" stick!!

This profile is exclusive to EPN.

These work well with Carb & FI, and don't mess up your computor! ...

Here is one of our Hi-Torque RV camshaft profiles to fit ALL of the 20R, 21R, 22R, 22RE, 22REC & 22RTEC 4 cylinder SOHC engines found in Celicas, Pickups, & 4 Runners, between 1975 & 1995.

This camshaft WILL add 10 to 20 peak extra ponies right in that critical 1300 to 4200 RPM driving range, depending on some added externals, where you run most of the time! The GOOD part is it bolts right in, you can use your stock springs and rocker arms, 80% of the time they are just fine, and idle quality and emissions are NOT adversely affected!!

(Make SURE the springs/rockers are in good shape)

It still won't run like a Bigblock, but this will sure help you to move those oversize tires.

SPECS: 261° advertised duration, 210° @ .050 lobe lift, .404" gross valve lift, 110° centerline. PERFECT for use with our EXCLUSIVE TO US oversize EPN™ branded Stainless Steel valves for even MORE power increase!! This is a Satisfaction Gauranteed EPN™ item. I have these ground for for me from core value is included in the price. These are gorgeous, they way they are SUPPOSED to be made!

·
NERD
8,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Naw, I'm trying to sell it so I can buy a 444 lift cam. If it doesn't sell I'll just use it anyways.

I do need some electrical stuff. I have a lot of 22R parts if you need some. I need a battery box, cables, and some other misc stuff if you want to trade...just lemme know what you need.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts