Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

The See Truck that is getting ready to hit the trail next year comes with a Large Roto Hammer and a Jackhammer they run off of Hydraulics

I need help to find out where we can buy bits for these 2 items

Roto hammer is a Stanley Model # HD4511OM, serial # 0989M

Jack Hammer is a Stanley Model # BR6713OM, serial # 0579M

any help would be great you can email me or call

[email protected], 209-245-6555

Thanks

·
Registered
783 Posts
White cap is also in sacramento. In North Highlands. Any place like that around sac will have them or can get them.

One of the local plumber, contractor, frammers, electricians on the board will know exactly where and how to get ahold of those. Hell, I would start with Craigslist actually. Also, check out westauctions.com they have a contractor liquidation sale coming up soon that I saw on their website the other day and it had a couple lots of jackhammer bits.

·
Premium Member
5,906 Posts
Roto hammer is a Stanley Model # HD4511OM, serial # 0989M

Text ~1 drills; includes hose whips; 14 in. W x 22-1/2 in.
Ftld functional description used for drilling gas and water utility test holes and for setting anchor bolts
text general characteristics item description straight side handles; open center; 1/2 to 2 in. Dia x 30 in. Deep hole drilling capacity; 0 to 300 rpm; 1500 to 2000 psi pressure; 7 to 9 gpm flow rate; integral motor; 3/8 in. Male pipe hose end connection; uses skil 736 type carbide tipped fluted

Jack Hammer is a Stanley Model # BR6713OM, serial # 0579M

still searching..................

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
I have some drill bits of various sizes if thats what your asking for. I could let you use them.

·
Premium Member
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Bear for the offer I would take you up on it in minute if we where not planning on working these tools to the full extent I would hate to break your bits if you know what I mean.

we are wanting to purchase a few bits for the JackHammer and Roto hammer, I have a few leads on where to go for pricing

thank you all who responded

Rusty

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
Nevermind, I misunderstood.
I was thinking auger bits.

On a side note, as a contractor, I get slight discounts at the supply stores. If you can get me size/part numbers on exactly waht you need, I will get a "price check".

·
Registered
37 Posts
Scott at Expedition Imports took delivery of half a dozen SEE tractors recently.
You should check with him in case he has extra tools that came with them. He blogged that 3 would be sold and the other 3 parted.

EI 707-643-6757

·
flamethrower
12,604 Posts
I have a friend who has some pretty solid connections with Holt - I'm getting pricing for you and should have it tomorrow or Tuesday.

·
Premium Member
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have a friend who has some pretty solid connections with Holt - I'm getting pricing for you and should have it tomorrow or Tuesday.
thanks Bebe we are looking for a Point tip and a spade bit for the jack hammer and a 1" or 11/4" and maybe a 3/4" drills for the Roto Hammer that can go thru Granite

·
Premium Member
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nevermind, I misunderstood.
I was thinking auger bits.

On a side note, as a contractor, I get slight discounts at the supply stores. If you can get me size/part numbers on exactly waht you need, I will get a "price check".
Bear the above Model numbers should work

we are looking for a spade bit and point tip for the Jackhamer and a 1" or 1/1/4" and a 3/4" drill bit for the roto hammer that can go thru granite
thank you very much it never hurts to get a couple of prices

·
Registered
593 Posts
Rusty did this ever get sorted out or does it still need to be addressed I have a few connections.

·
Phobohomic
1,247 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts