Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm taking my Sami out for the first time on the 19th. I just put the xfer case back to gether. I have had a terible run at the Sami so far, I have had the thing for 2 months and have not been able to get it registered. The just of it is, I bought a sami off e-bay and everything about the description was wrong. And the vehicle was a POS that I have had to wrench on and it is just about ready to get inspected. I can't wait to get it going.

So in short, I'm going to go to South MO Offroad Ranch on next Sat. If anyone would like to meet up there let me know.

Everyone wish me luck :)

Boost.

·
Registered
119 Posts
thats about the same luck i had with my sammi. i bought it in feb. and only got to take it out once so far. i got a real p.o.s. too

·
Registered
879 Posts
thats why you don't buy with out seeing the thing first. i got mine through a friend and it had water in the t-case so the thing was trashed but that was the only issue we had.

at lest you guys are getting to know your new rigs! and should know exactly what the next thing that is going to have a issue!

sorry to hear that some fools out there are taking the sami market and doing folks wrong with it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts