Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been working on this one for a while (2 years). Figure it is time to post some progress pics.

specs:
Honda JDM ZC to US auto transaxle
Toyota axles with 5.29's and all the go fast goodies
F/R steer
14" airshocks
39" Irocs
3 link front and rear
2 seater (as long as you like the passenger)

The air shock are not charge yet so it is at full bump in the photos, will have aprox. 6" of uptravel at ride hight and under 6' tall.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Do you know the weight yet?

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dont know the weight yet. I will put it on the scales once its all together. Most my brackets and braces are over built compared to most light-weight comp style buggys, but... this is a trail rig that i am hoping will last more than one wheeling season.

Thanks for the complements, i will try to keep this thread updated and post the pics a few of you have asked for...

I may even post a pic of my adjustable pedals if you are lucky:D (why adjustable you ask? I am 6' and my wife is almost 5'2" and the seats are to tight to go anywhere...)

·
Registered
675 Posts
SWEEEET!!! Just wait till rockape see's this!

this makes me really REALLY want to build a honda trans axle buggy...keep up the good work! :smokin:

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
I am 6' and my wife is almost 5'2" and the seats are to tight to go anywhere...)
where are these seats you speak of?

lol

also, whats the deal with that thing that looks like an exhaust manifold heatshield on the drivers side of the motor?

1 - 20 of 58 Posts