Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 40 of 194 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
The promotoion is for the chassis as pictured above, however there is also an optional front fender design as well as an "Extended Cab" version!

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
The first two both had the front fender option on them.. I grabbed a few quick pics before they left. It completely changes the front of the chassis and definitely adds some style and character. With a hood on there, it's going to be bad ass:grinpimp:

Front Fender option adds $100 to the base cost.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
The first two are gone, deposits on 3 and 4 are in hand with more than 6 others in the works..If you want in at the promotional price give me a call or send me a message and lets get you in the books! Don't miss out on getting into a new chassis at this promotional price! I'm working out some smoking deals and have a killer shipping company that can get these things out at VERY reasonable prices.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
#3 and #4 are under construction, while deposits are down already for #5 and #6 (both 5&6 are EVO4's so stay tuned on updates for the 4 seater comming soon).

I have a chassis going on the rack today that will come back to us to be turn key after a few more chassis are built. It will feature an FJ40 front end / LQ9 /turbo400 / Atlas / dual steering D60's / 40" treps... It will be a cool build, but more than that, the build will serve as a documented "HOW TO" from us to show just how easy it is to get your project to a roller and in the woods. Kinda like writing a manual:grinpimp:

BTW.. My shipping company ROCKS!! So don't be afraid of the shipping, it is VERY reasonable.

If your kicking tires.. email me at [email protected] and lets get you locked in at the promotional price.

-Tim

·
Atomic Test Lab Rat
3,690 Posts
I'm looking forward to #6 being in my garage soon. :smokin:

He is also not lying about the shipping costs. Super low compared to every other quote Ive gotten.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Nice looking chassis, be good to see a roller :smokin:

brooksy

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
#3 and #4 out the door...

For those of you that want something besides a CJ front end, I've made the CJ hoop a "no charge option"... just ask for it. The basic front end will be two standard shock hoops that give plenty of room for whatever front end you'd like. The "Front Fender" option is $100 and can still be added to either front end.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Deposits are in hand for #5 and #6 of the promotion...:D

Both will be four seaters called the EVO4. I've worked out the proportions of the chassis to allow a full 48" wide bench from PRP to bolt in the rear while still having 44" of bed space behind the seat.

So, if you've been holding out for an option that seats the whole family.. stay tuned we start cutting on Monday.

-Tim

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
EVO2 EX with basic front, optional tube rear, revised extended cab section for even more room, and some additional tubework in the roof.. I'll be building this one up in house soon:D.

Stock FJ40 hood with very minor trimming for reference.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
The owner of Chassis #1 has sent some pics of his roller... Using ARTEC trusses front and rear and the suspension brackets on the chassis from me, he was quickly and easily able to get his chassis to a roller. WB is 112" on 43" SX's. Motor is a LQ9. This gives a great perspective of the size of the chassis and the room in it... I will be doing a full build soon as well to help give everyone some ideas and show the process of finishing a chassis out.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Deposit for #7 is an EVO2 EX going to TN:grinpimp:
Deposit for #8 is also an EVO2 EX going to Colorado:grinpimp:

The promotional price is only for the first 10 we sell and is $1000 off of the retail pricing... If you want one, let me know so we can get a deposit and secure your spot in line.

Stay tuned for pics of the first EVO4 coming off the rack this week!

-Tim

21 - 40 of 194 Posts