Pirate 4x4 banner

121 - 140 of 194 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
For anyone interested in this chassis line, don't forget to check out the support thread! So I bought an EVO2 from Bent Fabrications... NOW WHAT?

I have broken down step by step what it takes to finish up one of the chassis's and it's a great place to ask questions and see what other EVO owners have done!

-Tim

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
The next Evolution of the EVO2 series has arrived...

Introducing the EVO2 Coupe!

You guys kept asking for it and we delivered! It's a stylish chassis with tons of flexibility. Built off of the EVO2 series Jigs, we simply shortened the bed by 8" and restyled the top. Setup for a 112"+ WB, It is the same cab foreward design as the trucks giving it enough room for a small bench in the back to carry the women and children along for those long weekend trail rides or leave it as a two seater with tons of room for your stuff. Either way, it's a stylish chassis that shares all the options we offer for the EVO2 line up and doesn't break the bank at $2950.

Shown with optional side steps for easy entry, our laser cut suspension subframe brackets, skidplate and the standard front end option.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
Any plans on doing a two inch main structure to help if some one wanted to be sure they could pass ultra 4 tech?
I can build it with 2"... If I know your intentions are to race it, I can recommend a few other ideas too:D.

-Tim

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #127
Full sheet metal front end option in the works!
  • Options for single or dual shocks
  • Integrated radiator mount for Griffen radiator
  • Integrated radiator overflow can mount
  • integrated orbital mount
  • integrated steering cooler mount for 12" Derali cooler
These will make finishing out your EVO easier than ever! more details coming soon.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
Anybody ready for a sale?

I feel like kicking off 2014 with a bang!

I'm going to take $500 off the base price of any EVO series chassis ordered between Jan 1st and January 28th.

If you get your order in by the dead line you'll pay

$2250 for the EVO mini

$2300 for the EVO2

$2450 for the EVO2 EX

$2450 for the EVO2 Coupe

$2700 for the EVO4

With more options than ever before, there's no better time to get into an EVO series chassis!

The most popular options to add are:
CNC bent subframes for the lower control arms
Blank skidplate kit
Frenched upper control arms
Side steps
Seat mounts
Floor supports
Sheet metal front shock towers
*includes overflow tank mount and orbital mount
Radiator mount
*includes oil cooler mount
Griffen radiator
LS motor mounts
Brake mount
Additional bracing and tubework can be added.

Of course we can easily set you up a roller, do sheet metal work with interior packages and exterior packages, as well as supply you with anything you need to finish out your buggy from driveshafts, custom exhaust, seats, steering, winches and more..

Send an email to [email protected] and mention this add on Pirate4x4 with your project details for a quick quote.
You may be surprised just how affordable building a buggy can be!

2013 has been a fantastic year here at BFR! We have added over 30 people to the BFR owners club this year in chassis's including 19 new EVO series chassis's alone! Let's see just how many people we can add to the BFR family in 2014!

-Tim

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
Whats the "mini" ?
I've got a new, 2 seat, coupe style chassis in the works that is designed around narrower axles (like Toyota's) and shorter WB in the 100-110" range. It is designed with 4cyl and V6 motors in mind as a more affordable platform to build from.

That doesn't mean a V8 won't fit though:D

Stay tuned for the first one to be bent out as soon as I have some parts back from laser:smokin:

-Tim

·
Registered
367 Posts
I've got a new, 2 seat, coupe style chassis in the works that is designed around narrower axles (like Toyota's) and shorter WB in the 100-110" range. It is designed with 4cyl and V6 motors in mind as a more affordable platform to build from.

That doesn't mean a V8 won't fit though:D

Stay tuned for the first one to be bent out as soon as I have some parts back from laser:smokin:

-Tim

Very interesting. I've got built Toy housings, and a pile of parts just looking for a chassis to land in. Looking forward to seeing this.

Im assuming you will udate this thread? What's the width at the shoulders?

·
Registered
384 Posts
Thanks Tim
In on 2" tubed EVO2 EX:smokin:

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #134
Very interesting. I've got built Toy housings, and a pile of parts just looking for a chassis to land in. Looking forward to seeing this.

Im assuming you will udate this thread? What's the width at the shoulders?
I will post pics of the first one as soon as I bend it out and definitely point out the differences.

I'm leaving the A-pillar and B-pillar dimensions the same width as the other EVO chassis's at 54" at the windshield and 56" at the B at shoulder height. I am planning on pulling the bottom of the chassis at the rub rails in 2" to give a little more shape and side clearance.

It will be smaller than the others but still very comfortable and room for nice suspension seats still.

-Tim

·
Registered
75 Posts
Man you look like you need some help brother and also more work than you know what to do with , and honestly you deserve it keep putting out some of the nicest shit on the east coast man good luck

121 - 140 of 194 Posts