Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a vendor, dealer or anyone for that matter that makes a exo for stock doors and tailgate so as to replace doors and tailgate with a exo cage that opens and closes as well as latches shut for a tracker body style?? should be same for the sidekick as well for a 1994 tracker, thanks, beacsue I cant find any lol

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Yeah I have done a few

Can't find a pic of wilds Kick but I have done em and they work good. NC Zuk has a set on the popcicle too.

Thanks
Wayne

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PM sent, thanks and the tube doors and tube tailgate look hot

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
flexmonger2 said:
I want to see the cool pics of the tube rear tail gate. Please post them.

To my knowledge he hasn't made a tube tailgate.............. yet :D

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
NC Zuk said:
To my knowledge he hasn't made a tube tailgate.............. yet :D
Then why did pirhana say the tube tailgate looks hot :confused:

:flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
I'd say someone is confused. :confused: The pictures look more like a Sami than a Track/Kick. :shaking:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
OKIE ZUK said:
I'd say someone is confused. :confused: The pictures look more like a Sami than a Track/Kick. :shaking:
More then likely, I would be the one that had confused something here... I thought that the 2nd pic containing the tube work with the spiderweb in left corner was a tailgate. Also, if you re-read that post from ZukIzzy, he said that he couldnt locate pics for the tracker/kick but he has made tube doors for the track/kick... pics were for referance.

PM was sent to him requesting a price quote for both doors and a tailgate as well as an estimate for shipping. Hoping that the price isnt too heavey as I would love to aquire these doors and tailgate for when my buildup is done

·
Registered
31,026 Posts
OKIE ZUK said:
That's because the chick in the pic looks really short. :shaking:

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Bobzooki said:
That's because the chick in the pic looks really short. :shaking:
That's his daughter.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
They are SWEET I am waiting for my set.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
flexmonger2 said:
I want to see the cool pics of the tube rear tail gate. Please post them.
Never done a tail gate but I could no prob. All the above pics are sammy stuff. I could not find any Trackick pics on the short notice. I am traveling this week so I can't get any of the pics up till next week.

Thanks
Wayne

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
In talks with ZukIzzy about purchasing tube doors and talking about a tube tailgate as well, cant wait to add them to my project rig. Thanks ZukIzzy

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Put me down for a matching tailgate also. Pretty please. LOL

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
POWERSTROKEN said:
Put me down for a matching tailgate also. Pretty please. LOL
The tailgate that ZukIzzy is making for me is a prototype and he estimates a 3 week lay up between his work order now and build up time. I am sure that ZukIzzy will make a great tailgate and when I get mine and I will post how it turned out on this post, I'm sure that it will be a great piece of work and very sound in its design. He asked for me to think of what kind of fill I wanted ( if any ) on my tailgate, cant think of any off the top of my head though :(.

On a personal note, from the communication I have had with ZukIzzy so far, hes very easy going and very helpfull with figuring out what I would like to end up with, and feel confident that what I recieve will be a great tube tailgate. Very much looking forward to it arriving and getting it installed

·
Registered
174 Posts
For the filler use expanded metal over a tube skeleton, and make it a flip down tailgate why you are at it. If its close enough to the rear bumper you could weld hinges to it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts