Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
i witnessed the roll, and i would like to add it wasnt a slow easy roll by any means either. you have a nice rig, and seemed very well setup and capable.

kolby

·
Gravity Works!
30,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
luvrocks - what size tube is that and is it DOM!!!

It's 1 3/4" 120 wall DOM - only thing to put above your head and below your ass...

lankchevy - i witnessed the roll, and i would like to add it wasnt a slow easy roll by any means either. you have a nice rig, and seemed very well setup and capable.

kolby

Thanks for the compliment on the rig Kolby, yep the roll was fast and I want to thank all the people out there that helped roll my rig from it's side back onto it's wheels - thanks again :D

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
helps you have a harnesses as well! did any of the dom bend? it doesnt look heavy enough to flatten any tube either?

·
Gravity Works!
30,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
stone said:
helps you have a harnesses as well! did any of the dom bend? it doesnt look heavy enough to flatten any tube either?

Yep, harness help allot, no neck or back soreness at all!!! I do need to get a inside grab handle however - was very worried about where I ended up grabbing onto roll bars. Some dents in DOM but they were all made with allot of passion...

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Does that count as an Exo since the only 'body' inside it is the windshield and hood??

:flipoff2:

·
Gravity Works!
30,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BigSlide said:
You wouldn't of happen to been driving on I-44 bout 9ish on last Thursday morning near Joplin?

If so I think I saw your rig. Sweet lookin piece!

Drove through Joplin about 9 -10ish PM Thursday night - .

[QOUTE=4RnrRick] Is that a All-Pro flatbed kit or just a look a like out back?[/QOUTE]

Allpro look a like - somewhat modified and heavier DOM steel tubing.
It's a pretty well thought out design for strength but next time I will make the rear uprights lower I think.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.