Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Gravity Works!
30,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Photo was taken while my truggy is in mid roll on the stair case at Okalahoma this Labor Day weekend.
Cracked my driver side aluminum wheel at the bead and jimmied up my motor mounts is all :eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
854 Posts
Got any pics of the rig right side up?

·
Registered
318 Posts
i witnessed the roll, and i would like to add it wasnt a slow easy roll by any means either. you have a nice rig, and seemed very well setup and capable.

kolby

·
Gravity Works!
30,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
luvrocks - what size tube is that and is it DOM!!!

It's 1 3/4" 120 wall DOM - only thing to put above your head and below your ass...

lankchevy - i witnessed the roll, and i would like to add it wasnt a slow easy roll by any means either. you have a nice rig, and seemed very well setup and capable.

kolby

Thanks for the compliment on the rig Kolby, yep the roll was fast and I want to thank all the people out there that helped roll my rig from it's side back onto it's wheels - thanks again :D

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
helps you have a harnesses as well! did any of the dom bend? it doesnt look heavy enough to flatten any tube either?

·
Gravity Works!
30,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
stone said:
helps you have a harnesses as well! did any of the dom bend? it doesnt look heavy enough to flatten any tube either?

Yep, harness help allot, no neck or back soreness at all!!! I do need to get a inside grab handle however - was very worried about where I ended up grabbing onto roll bars. Some dents in DOM but they were all made with allot of passion...

·
Registered
79 Posts
You wouldn't of happen to been driving on I-44 bout 9ish on last Thursday morning near Joplin?

If so I think I saw your rig. Sweet lookin piece!

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Does that count as an Exo since the only 'body' inside it is the windshield and hood??

:flipoff2:

·
Gravity Works!
30,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BigSlide said:
You wouldn't of happen to been driving on I-44 bout 9ish on last Thursday morning near Joplin?

If so I think I saw your rig. Sweet lookin piece!

Drove through Joplin about 9 -10ish PM Thursday night - .

[QOUTE=4RnrRick] Is that a All-Pro flatbed kit or just a look a like out back?[/QOUTE]

Allpro look a like - somewhat modified and heavier DOM steel tubing.
It's a pretty well thought out design for strength but next time I will make the rear uprights lower I think.

·
Gravity Works!
30,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
85TrailToy said:
Does that count as an Exo since the only 'body' inside it is the windshield and hood??

:flipoff2:

Sheet metal is over rated anyway :flipoff2: Oh, and don't forget my windshield wipers...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts