Pirate 4x4 banner
41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
What is your price on the rear explorer bumper with tire carrier? I didn't see it listed in your store.

Also, what would the bolt on brush guard look like? Do you have any pictures?

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
What is your price on the rear explorer bumper with tire carrier? I didn't see it listed in your store.

Also, what would the bolt on brush guard look like? Do you have any pictures?

No pics of a bolt on brush guard. It would look the same as a welded on hoop. It would basically be as high as you want and sit at any angle you want.

Rear bumper is $450 shipped.

Tire carrier is another $300 plus shipping.

I only recently was informed that 1st and 2nd rear bumpers are the same (duh for me). I sold a few more after that.

-James

·
Registered
54 Posts
Thanks, I will be looking for a rear bumper with a tire carrier sometime this summer to complement the front.

I saw your pictures of the ZJ rear bumper and really liked it. Would it be possible to implement that tire carrier on the explorer rear bumper?

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Thanks, I will be looking for a rear bumper with a tire carrier sometime this summer to complement the front.

I saw your pictures of the ZJ rear bumper and really liked it. Would it be possible to implement that tire carrier on the explorer rear bumper?
I'm getting ready to do just that on a first gen explorer.

I've been building a bunch of Explorer and Ranger Bumpers lately.

Thanks,

James

·
Registered
9 Posts
by the way have you tried selling this on explorer4x4.com? thats the main site i go on and if your not on it you should i know a sexy bumper like this will sell.

·
Registered
709 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
I'm a vendor on explorerforum and sell alot of bumpers there.

explorer4x4 is the same, or at least the forums become the same when you click on message board.

Thanks,

James

·
Registered
9 Posts
do you think you could make a rear bumper to go along with it with same style stock/2"lift bolting design and functional reciever? if you could make one similar to this except with d-ring mounts id love it.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
I make them. This is on a first gen but rear's are the same on second gen, and have sold several for second gens/

$450 shipped:

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Sorry, I meant for the front. The sport/sport trac has different body lines in the front.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They mount the same...someone bought one for a sport and cut their plastic, but I haven't built one specifically for one.

I'd need a local truck.

-James

41 - 60 of 66 Posts