Pirate 4x4 banner

41 - 60 of 301 Posts

·
Registered
23,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Doesn't matter what Trump says or does about it, it "won't be harsh enough" in the eyes of the media.

It's laughable that the left is now saying that things need to calm down. It wasn't the right marching and blocking streets. It wasn't the right wearing black masks assaulting people with locks on chains. It wasn't the right smashing and looting and burning buildings after the election. It wasn't the right saying to form crowds whenever anyone on the right is seen at a restaurant or a gasoline station, and it wasn't the left actually following through with that. It wasn't the right saying "when they go low, we kick them". For the left to start crying now, fuck them. They started this.
Typical liberal coward reaction. Don't hit me back just because I hit you. I've never meet a badass liberal that wasn't a spineless coward in person.

·
Registered
23,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Waiting for trump to speak. I hope he comes out hard against this and does not give the press any wiggle room to say he is encouraging it. It's already started with diblasio. He said that the current political climate is toxic and needs to be brought down a few notches and that needs to start at the top. Also heard something about the proudboys being connected somehow? It was the end an a report on an all news station and it did not come back around before I had to get out of the car. Not sure what the gist of the report was. Could just be talking about the arrests from the fight last week. Of course NYPD is only looking for prourboys and not antifa.

What do you thing the chances are that someone is caught.

I'm kinda thinking if it is a right wing group/person they will be caught.
If this just kinda goes away I'd be really suspicious of some kind of dem stunt to get sympathy or put republicans in a bad light.
Trump is already vowing to bring them to justice but that won't satisfy the liberal sheep...so the ploy may have the desired effect. The #walkaway from the dems was due to their violence and now they are going to play the card "they aren't trying to kill people".

It's nothing more than a smoke screen by the left to point the finger away from them. I really don't see how others can't or won't see it.

Now if Hillary had actually got blown the fuck up...along with having a beer, I'd have different views about it.

·
3d Artist for Hire!
19,320 Posts
Typical liberal coward reaction. Don't hit me back just because I hit you. I've never meet a badass liberal that wasn't a spineless coward in person.

Exactly. The typical schoolyard bully who's big and tough until someone stands up to them.

Part of me does wonder if the early voting results coming in are not necessarily going how the left predicted it would go, so they need something else to talk about...

·
3d Artist for Hire!
19,320 Posts
You don't want this to happen to any of them. The last thing you want is the left to have a martyr. They all need to live quiet, solitary lives of irrelevance.

If they were capable of that, that'd be great. But seems they are not. Clinton's still grasping at hopes of becoming something, and Obama can't seem to stay out of the public spotlight either when it comes to helping the left.

I personally wouldn't mind it at all.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Anyone else notice what this has already caused?

I don't think I've ever heard the left say things like 'bring the nation together', or 'calm down', or 'no violence' in the past year? I'm hearing it now in the last couple hours.

p.s. Notice the silence over the caravan today?

·
Surgical Shotgunner
15,752 Posts
Part of me does wonder if the early voting results coming in are not necessarily going how the left predicted it would go, so they need something else to talk about...
You're not the only one.

Also, where would your typical right wing nut job get the home addresses of all these liberals? Another indicator it could come from a Dem operative.

·
Premium Member
22,231 Posts
You're not the only one.

Also, where would your typical right wing nut job get the home addresses of all these liberals? Another indicator it could come from a Dem operative.
One of the things I had heard on the radio is that the addresses used were the publicly available addresses on the internet. They used CNN as an example. The address that received the package was the internet address. Someone with more info would probably have sent it to where they tape and not the building where it ended up. Either way if it is a hoax by the left they got the reaction they wanted. If it is a crazy or right wing crazy it does not look like they put much thought into where it was going.

One thing I also heard is that the return address on one package was wasserman schults's address in FLA. Thats funny

·
Registered
23,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
You don't want this to happen to any of them. The last thing you want is the left to have a martyr. They all need to live quiet, solitary lives of irrelevance.
Not wishing or being hopeful but just saying...I'd have to pluck a nose hair to work up a tear.

Again...this becoming a running stupid joke. I'm just waiting Mad Max and some of the others to jump in #metoo.

·
Team 261 - VP
4,866 Posts
Hillary? :laughing:
She is a serious candidate possibility for the Dems in 2020. If Biden doesn't run, get ready for Hillary Part II.

·
Team 261 - VP
4,866 Posts
Obummer is also a target; smells really fishy to me. :mr-t:
He could actually become President again........:eek:

1) Runs for House Seat
2) Name Speaker of the House
3) Dems win Presidency
4) Pres and Veep resign
5) Obummer is prez again.

·
Premium Member
678 Posts
Caravan didn't work out the way the left wanted, this is just plan B. Of course nothing exploded, why would the blow up their own?

With the track record of what the FBI, CIA and Justice Dept is capable of, it will be interesting to see who they frame. Probably Barron Trump.

It really amazes me just how stupid the left thinks the average person is. I don't give the average person much credit................but damn.

·
Wut?
14,914 Posts
He could actually become President again........:eek:

1) Runs for House Seat
2) Name Speaker of the House
3) Dems win Presidency
4) Pres and Veep resign
5) Obummer is prez again.
:laughing: you genuinely have no clue how things work do you? even in your fantasy idea, his name would be skipped over, he has already served his max term limit. It would move on to the cabinet.

·
Team 261 - VP
4,866 Posts
:laughing: you genuinely have no clue how things work do you? even in your fantasy idea, his name would be skipped over, he has already served his max term limit. It would move on to the cabinet.
Not figured out by me...figured out by a lawyer. Let's be clear, I have less than zero interested in Obummer slithering his way back in, nor do I think he would (kinda sorta). But my point was....There was a group of dems that considered such a plan, for Clinton I...but obviously went no where.

22nd Amendment
Section 1.

No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once. But this Article shall not apply to any person holding the office of President when this Article was proposed by the Congress, and shall not prevent any person who may be holding the office of President, or acting as President, during the term within which this Article becomes operative from holding the office of President or acting as President during the remainder of such term.

First we note that he has served two full terms. So according to the Amendment, he cannot be ELECTED president again. But, the question becomes, could he become VP and succeed to another term? Well…

Amendment 12
But no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States.

Herein lies the problem. The 22nd Amendment makes Obama ineligible to be elected president, according to the strict wording of the Amendment. But while it is intended to make him ineligible to become president again, its bad wording means that it could be a loophole if any president wanted to attempt a third term that way, and could get someone to run for president that would step aside.

So like I said… no one honestly knows if the bad wording would work as a loophole and allow someone barred from being elected president to become one through succession. It would require the situation to come up (i.e., a two term president trying to run for VP or ending up in a situation where he’d be in another office and up to succeed), someone to bring the issue to SCOTUS, and then SCOTUS ruling on the issue.

41 - 60 of 301 Posts