Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any CONSTRUCTIVE advice for removing the chromoly axleshafts from this bent housing would be greatly appreciated. Complete destruction of the housing is an option. Thanks.

·
Registered
7,870 Posts
Did you hit another log section at speed again? The way you drive that rig, im not suprised it hasnt happened earlier. Im jealous.

What is going in next? New straight toy housing? 60? Rocks? <<the last one was a joke. (unless you are going BIG)

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did you hit another log section at speed again? The way you drive that rig, im not suprised it hasnt happened earlier. Im jealous.

What is going in next? New straight toy housing? 60? Rocks? <<the last one was a joke. (unless you are going BIG)

I'm putting in another 1st gen housing. I'm just going to tone down my driving style, instead of upgrading.:D

·
Registered
6,110 Posts
Any CONSTRUCTIVE advice for removing the chromoly axleshafts from this bent housing would be greatly appreciated. Complete destruction of the housing is an option. Thanks.
I think thats your best bet.
That is his ONLY bet.

I'm also going to bet that the drivers side birf will click REAL LOUD now, too.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Okay, now I'm gonna have to take pics of the housing destruction. Take bets on the axle shafts and birfs condition? I'm betting no damage.

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
start cutting! thats the easiest way!

·
Registered
661 Posts
the only hit that looked like it could of caused the bend is that last one right on the log :grinpimp:

1 - 20 of 66 Posts