Pirate 4x4 banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,748 Posts
Did the other drivers plow over that secton like that, and the only way to win was whim doing it also?

2nd place doesn't get to fuck the prom queen. Either go all out for the win or stay the fawk home. :homer:

Glad to year the shafts came out ok. Makes me think the next one needs a full forward and top truss too...

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
The other drivers plowed over the logs, too, but they had 54" Baja Claws and 18" coil overs to help absorb the punishment. :D

·
Registered
712 Posts
2nd place doesn't get to fuck the prom queen. Either go all out for the win or stay the fawk home. :homer:
yeh ill say it again, its his truck, he can drive it how he wants. Ive pulled apart way too many bent to fawk toy housings to condone anything like that at all. Maybe some ppl like cutting housings apart for hrs, or prying on knuckle balls, or chasing death wobble and tire wear only to find some jack ass jumped his toyota trying to be a bad ass. If I was gonna build a truck for "tough truck" compls, it damn sure wouldnt have a toy front end under it, and I dunno why anyone is reccomending trusses on the axle, if anything you would want the axle to give a lil, like has been stated.

I gotta ask, did you win? :flipoff2:

61 - 66 of 66 Posts