Pirate 4x4 banner

401 - 412 of 412 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,392 Posts
Anyone have the 4 door wagons from South America ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
^DIG :smokin: Know that loooong way road all to well :beer:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Thanks for the kind words. I have a build log on Old Willys Forum under the same username. I lengthened the cab 15", built a window from a wagon I cut up. Now with the 15" + 5" that was behind where I cut, I now have 20" behind the door. It's going onto a shortened suburban frame with a D60, 14bff, 205, 4l80e and a 6.0 lq4. Slow going because I'm on a tight budget but I'll get there.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Sounds like an AWESOME build!!!

Thanks for mentioning the Old Willys Forum; we have a '49 Willys P/U and I was unaware of that resource.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Getting closer and closer to finishing this up. Built 5.3 and 4l60e, 3 link front with coilovers and a dana 44

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
I just learned about this thread. Here's the specs on my '59 Pick-up as it sits right now:

283 ('63 Vette donor) with TPI from a '91 Z-28
SM-420
Dana-18/20 hybrid
Ford 9-inch front and rear (4.86:1) Detroit in the rear and TruTrac in the front

Future projects include doing away with the front leaf springs in favor of an early Bronco 3-link (I'll more than likely wrist the front axle at that time as well), installing the Double-Torque gear splitter/overdrive (basically an older, cast-iron case version of the A/A Ranger), and an Atlas 3.0...
More details please. Love the color on the pickup.

401 - 412 of 412 Posts