Pirate 4x4 banner

81 - 100 of 412 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Well - I guess this is a better place than others to make my grand entrance into the forum. Hi.

I've got a 62' Willys wagon that, interestingly enough, used to be owned by a member here many moons ago. It's pretty much only body, frame, interior stock now, but those parts only have ~45k original miles on em. It's up on 36" Super Swamper TSLs, dana 44 front, Ford 9in rear, Edelbrock built-up Chevy 350 mated to a TH400 and a model 20 transfer case. The thing has balls. I suppose I'd have to say that it is pretty extreme ;-) , and it's becoming more extreme as the days go by. I'm in the middle of about 10 projects with it at the moment too... I'll have to post some pictures later (those will come with all the questions that I will surely have).

For now - Hi. Glad to see some other cool Willys running around.

EDIT:

Hey hey - picture time.

The Hulk seems to be a good name. Tho I'm doing paint right now, so the name will most likely change... *grin

·
Premium Member
3,444 Posts
Welcome and get some pics up.

·
Registered
842 Posts
here is an updated shot of mine:D poser tree stump...it not all the way done so poser shot is all I got:p

My truck looked almost the exact same as this one when I started:eek:almost to nice to cut up!!!! nice truck dude:)

·
Registered
56 Posts
that pic is taken down at wellsville, Ohio on "lower twister" I have seen the jeep on a few boards.. I'll try and find it again and get some info for ya

·
Registered
115 Posts
I have a late '50s (never took the time to look up the year through serial numbers and such) I'm looking to sell. It's not running, not in good shape, has no bed, but has the original driveline, super hurricane engine, and I'll through in an intact rear window. PM me for more details and pics if you're interested.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Here are a few pics of my dads rig. '48 willys pickup, on a 79 3/4 pickup frame and axles, dana 44/14bolt, 4:56 gears , air lockers f&r. sbc,th350,np203/205 triple stick. We are gonna 4 link it front and rear this winter with coils in the rear and coilovers in front. Kodi

Attachments

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Kodeman!
What size tires are on your dad's rig?
TIA.

·
Premium Member
5,518 Posts
Well It look's Like my gf is bound , and determined to get me to buy a 50's Willy's Wagon that my friend has. She say's she wants to restore it. I would like to modify it lol . I can't see the Inline flathead 4 with enough ass for me .

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
built this for a customer in 2003-2004
383 700r4 dana 300 coilovers, 4 link ect currie 9's

·
Registered
83 toy, 06 tundra, 49 willys pickup
150 Posts
Here are a few pics of my dads rig. '48 willys pickup, on a 79 3/4 pickup frame and axles, dana 44/14bolt, 4:56 gears , air lockers f&r. sbc,th350,np203/205 triple stick. We are gonna 4 link it front and rear this winter with coils in the rear and coilovers in front. Kodi
I think I need to change my pants:smokin:

81 - 100 of 412 Posts