Pirate 4x4 banner

81 - 100 of 219 Posts

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Came home the other day to find out that some hoodlums had smashed out my windshield, stripped the interior, stole a headlight, and welded a bunch of random fence posts inside.

·
Registered
344 Posts
thats gotta suck....btw...i keep waiting for my truck to build itself...hasnt happened

·
Registered
401 Posts
Came home the other day to find out that some hoodlums had smashed out my windshield, stripped the interior, stole a headlight, and welded a bunch of random fence posts inside.

At least it was only one headlight. Truck is looking good, I really need another truck.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
thats gotta suck....btw...i keep waiting for my truck to build itself...hasnt happened
I tried that method too. I even threatened to sell it if it didn't finish itself. That truck lives in Canada now :homer:

At least it was only one headlight. Truck is looking good, I really need another truck.
I might of been pissed if they took both of them. You don't need another truck, you deserve another truck :laughing:

The fence post bandits struck again, and welded even more shit on. This time they left a note and a bullet. Not sure what it has to do with the vandalism, but it seems I'm part of some family now

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
I wish those vandals would come through my neighborhood!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Im picking up what hes putting down..no worries. haha Cage looks good. Them damn Canadians have long winters...

·
Registered
913 Posts
What a bunch of retards seems like they need to catch a bullet.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
Fuel cell mount

Too bad nobody will ever see it, since it got stuck in this hole

Random cage stuff and things

This is Dylan, his belly button is off centered to the right about an inch and he poops often. I'm not sure if the two are related

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Looks good though! :smokin:

·
Premium Member
8,744 Posts
I'm just about sick of hole saws :laughing:

Get yourself a hydraulic punch driver set and the associated dimple dies to go with it. Then you only have to drill a 3/4" hole for most of them and can punch it out bigger from there. I have one and it's a blast to use compared to a freakin hole-saw.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #95

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Not the wrong sandpaper, you just got blitzed and confused the cutoff wheel and welder with the sanding disk...could happen to anybody.

81 - 100 of 219 Posts