Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2 quads

UPDATED 1/24/05
QUAD: 2002 400ex, dougals .190 rims, yoshi comp. header and pipe, k&n, wb ignition, rental sprokets (two sets), sand skat paddles on douglas .190's, a full set of adult riding gear and all stock take offs. $3500 obo

Also have a 2002 Kawi Lakota sport for sale. $2400 obo. Well maintained, comes with k&n, extra rear rims with paddles, and a full set of adult riding gear. Feel free to PM with any questions.

Will sell as package deal for $5500 obo. I am more willing to wheel and deal now than in the past as I would really like them gone now. Make me an offer.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I dont have a digi camera. Also I owe 3800 on the quad so I need at least $3500 in cash.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Also have a 2002 Kawi Lakota sport for sale. $2500 firm. Feel free to PM with any questions.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
toy 4 rox said:
you make it hard when you say FIRM leaves not much room for intrest dose it ? you have been trying to sell for awile. i guess you don't need to sell bad. JM.02
Here is the thing. I have them in my garage and I am not using them. That is why I want to get rid of them. I owe $3500 on the 400 and have around $8000 into it. That is why I need $3500 for it. The lakota is aactually my wife's and not mine and that is what she wants as a low end price. So instead of all the bartering I put firm and would rather deal with people that are interested the people trying to jew me down below what I need to get out of them.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
3500 frim on 400
2500 firm on Lakota.
5300 firm on package deal (with paddles for both and all the extras including riding gear for two)
I can bring them to Sac area this weekend for serious offers only.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts