Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to sell this thing because of school and I need to get rid of the payments. I'm looking for an 85 4runner or P/U and $2000 cash depending on what is being traded for it.

The 4runner:
-V6 with about 157,xxx miles on it
-Airbox mod with new K&N filter
-Alpine CD player
-FJ80 coils in the rear (about 3.5" of lift)
-Ball joint spacers in the front
-Downey 26mm torsion bars
-33" Goodyear MT/R's (less than 3,000 miles on them)
-Aisin manual hubs

I think thats it. Let me know if you have any questions. The truck is with me at Washington State University right now but I can deliver to the Seattle area or any area around Eastern Washington if need be.

Pics area at: http://community.webshots.com/album/150027699sVCCfL

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
TTT...would be willing to sell for around $5500 OR BEST OFFER.

Let me know if anyone's interested. Thanks!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TTT...did I mention OR BEST OFFER???

Don't be scared, this is a great truck that has gotten me through some pretty tough trails (like Lil' Naches and Naches in 2wd with no lockers! :D )

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TTT...link is updated with some new, cleaner pics of the truck.

·
Registered
75 Posts
i will sell you my 85 toyota pickup that you seen what i sent you for $800 and you know what it needs with the money lift over of $2000 you can have it running and it's a brand new engine. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds like a good plan. Considering I ever sell it :shaking:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do I have to lower the price again?? How does $4750 sound? :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm in college and it's getting too expensive to be making payments right now. If I could sell my truck I can pay of my loan and hopefully have enough to buy an 85. The reason I want an 85 vs. an 86 or newer is for the solid axle. And 85 is EFI, not carbed.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
New and final price is $4500. This is a steal! It is listed at $4200 on Kelley Blue Book in fair shape, and $4900 in good shape (that doesn't even include the extras). It is somewhere in between the two. Mechanically it runs very strong, only problem is oxidation of the roof. And even then you can't even see the roof! There are no dents, only a few scratches that will probably buff out for the most part.

I just spent $1500 on suspension and wheels/tires only a couple of months ago. I haven't even put 3,000 miles on them.

Let me know if you are interested and we can work something out :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts