Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 244 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up Chassis #38 From Vortec_Cruiser today. Thanks again :beer:

I pretty much have all the parts on my current ride. But I'm sure a lot of new stuff will come up.

Heres my old rig, soon to be the parts truck.

The new doner truck I got from a friend. Thanks Adam!

And the Hendrix Chassis.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Hey, that looks like my chassis... Oh, that's right, I sold it this morning. :( But it did get a good home. For me, the bright side to this story is that I will be ordering a new Formula Four chassis this week. :D

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
MikeWazowski said:
Hey, where did the pics go?
:confused: Dunno, I see em.

Some of the easy stuff is done, everything is off the frame. That cab was a bitch to get off by myself.
If anyone wants any of that stuff, come and get it, otherwise it's going to the dump this weekend. The motor is a 20r and doesen't run, but its free.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Hey I thought that green piece of s*@t in the background was getting chopped and extended?? Anyway nice to see your stepping it up to a f-toy. You gonna compete with this?

·
Registered
721 Posts
Sweet build man. I've been thinking of going that rout myself.:grinpimp:

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
krazytoy said:
Hey I thought that green piece of s*@t in the background was getting chopped and extended?? Anyway nice to see your stepping it up to a f-toy. You gonna compete with this?
I take it you know Jody. He's been talking about chopping that thing and extending it for while. What do you want to bet that I'll be done with this F-toy first?

I'm sure I'll make a few comps. I would say anything (F-toy) within about a 10hr drive. I'm hoping (like every one else here) that this Formuls Toy thing takes off. I can't see why more people won't jump on board when they see how cheap they can compete, and have a lot of fun.

·
Registered
721 Posts
azyota said:
Thanks :confused: but I haven't built anything yet. :flipoff2:
I just dig the formula toy builds. I hope to be able to start one pretty soon.:grinpimp:

·
Registered
852 Posts
Yes, I know Jody and I know you. Think of ATS Southwest. I saw your old truck when you first bought it! I talked to Yoda the other day and he told me that he had already started chopping his heep..... Funny some things never change. Good luck with the F-Toy looks like it is going to be fun! I just started on the sheetmetal with my buggy, it's a pain, well not really just time consumeing. Think ahead when you are starting yours, I did alot of figureing before I started just to make the sheetmetal easy. Plan ahead it will make life easy in the future. Good Luck, Jason

·
Registered
231 Posts
PLAN ON DOING A X-CHASSIS MYSELF IN THE NEAR FUTURE. IF YOU NEED A HAND LET ME KNOW I'D LOVE TO CHECK IT OUT

GARRET
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
krazytoy said:
Yes, I know Jody and I know you. Think of ATS Southwest. I saw your old truck when you first bought it! I talked to Yoda the other day and he told me that he had already started chopping his heep..... Funny some things never change. Good luck with the F-Toy looks like it is going to be fun! I just started on the sheetmetal with my buggy, it's a pain, well not really just time consumeing. Think ahead when you are starting yours, I did alot of figureing before I started just to make the sheetmetal easy. Plan ahead it will make life easy in the future. Good Luck, Jason
Jayson????

·
Registered
231 Posts
Got A 84 X-cab All Chopped & Exo'd, But I've Already Started Tearing The Drivetrain Out & All The Parts I'm Using For The X-chassis, So If You Need Parts Let Me Know I'm Happy To Donate To A Good Cause. I Just Moved Here From Phx A Little While Ago. Been Looking To Meet Some Fellow Yota Wheelin Bros. I've Got A Plasma Etc.... I'd Like To Help Out In Any Way I Can. If You Need A Hand Tearing Shit Down, I've Been Doing Plenty Of That Myself, Let Me Know.

1 - 20 of 244 Posts