Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where some Fab shops in Georgia that will do a SAS on my ranger???

So fare i havent found any and some one told me that 4WP wont do it for me.

·
Registered
35 Posts
ranger

i would be very interested doing the swap for you. i am not in Goergia, but Middle Tennessee. E mail me at [email protected]. i do fab work on a small scale, part time, i have references and photos.

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
pavelow said:
www.bluetorchfab.com

they are in Dothan, AL. I have talked with the owner a few times, they do some pretty good looking work. Should only be about a 2-3 hour drive from you.
I've talked to Dan (Dubose) more then a couple times. If I was closer, I'd have him do some serious tube work for me. He is helping out as a sponsor for my ERoCC rig where he can. Does some real nice fab work. I would at least check him out, as he is probably pretty close to you.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sweet!
thanks guys
I emaild Blue torch fab and im waiting for them to email me back. I would rather send my truck some where closer im gonna check these others out.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1tonyj said:
There is a place in Jasper, Ga. called Appalachian Offroad. The guys name is Keith Maney.

e mail:

[email protected]
well i emailed him and he emailed me right back, which is a good thing and he told me he has already built one that cleared 37s so im gonna get some pics of it and see how i like it and keep looking around

1tonyj have u seen this guys work?

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Superdave, i have seen some of his work. He lives next door to a Toyota buddy of mine and built a dana 60 front end for him. It looked good. The owner of App. Offroad, Keith, also has a show and shine Chevy that he built and it looks great, if you are into that sort of thing?????:confused:

I have also talked to him a few times, he really knows his shiat, he seems knowledge about his work. I have never had anything done by him myself.

Good luck and let me know if he does your SAS and how it turns out.

Chad

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
im pretty sure he is going to do my SAS. 1 reason is he emailed me back promtley 2nd he has done a ranger b4 with the almost exact setup that i want and 3rd b/c he is close to me.

ill let u know when i find out more. :D

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
There is a guy here in Auburn Alabama who could do it for you and has done it before i'll try to find his number

·
Premium Member
986 Posts
EUROTRUCK said:
I met a nice fellow today from Ellijay, Georgia by the name of Gerry Harper (pronounced Gary) of Harper's Garage. He can do an SAS for you. The number at the shop is 706-276-6152.

Good luck;)

-EuroTruck
He is a top notch guy for sure. I rode Tellico with him and his wife last year and gawked over his Yota on 60's all weekend long. Nice guy and does great work too.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.