Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Here is what I am thinking. If you send me some pictures, I will sell them for you on Ebay and you get half of the profit. If that sounds ok with you, lets do it

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
This guy dissappeared. He sent me pictures via email of this stuff so I could post it on Ebay for him and we could split profit, but one of the pictures was shady so I asked him to retake it for me. Haven't heard from him since

·
Registered
725 Posts
Put me in line for the SUNROOF!!:)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
sorry guys....been busy with the holidays and working 12 and 16 hour days. One of my buddy's is doin' some hackin' on his truck and is installing the sunroof. Besides I checked on shipping, and due to the size of it the shipping rate was going to be around $32.00. That is crazy expensive to ship something breakable. Thanks anyways.
Chris

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
toynwth35s said:
sorry guys....been busy with the holidays and working 12 and 16 hour days. One of my buddy's is doin' some hackin' on his truck and is installing the sunroof. Besides I checked on shipping, and due to the size of it the shipping rate was going to be around $32.00. That is crazy expensive to ship something breakable. Thanks anyways.
Chris
Your buddy is installing the sunroof? Sure wouldn't want to be in that rig when it is raining, home installs with sunroofs are bound to leak

1 - 20 of 20 Posts