Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 58831 Posts

·
Registered
7,046 Posts
As far as the last one down, I regret to say that about sums up my experiences in social settings. When I do go out, I will get drunk as quickly as possible, so as to not have to suffer through consequences of my personal patheticness.

·
Registered
16,069 Posts
As far as the last one down, I regret to say that about sums up my experiences in social settings. When I do go out, I will get drunk as quickly as possible, so as to not have to suffer through consequences of my personal patheticness.
Finally, something you post that seems true.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I don't know why I can't find the pic, but someone needs to post the guy that made that custom diff cover and had that mad angry pic.

·
Registered
30,983 Posts
Ahhh. I see. It all becomes clear at last.
You have a self loathing problem. Your hatred of religion stems from some deep inner misconception that Jesus caused your lameness.
(Check your bible, Jesus CURES the lame. Give him a chance.)
You believe that if you continue to relentlessly attack all things Christian, that Jesus will give in, and actually let you touch female genetalia. (WRONG ANSWER!!!!!)
You aint gettin' any until you come to Jesus on your knees and beg his forgiveness for your asshattery. After you've grovelled enough, he will hook you up with a hairy 400 pounder with enough cheese to keep McD's in business for a month.

1 - 20 of 58831 Posts