Pirate 4x4 banner

53641 - 53660 of 58833 Posts

·
Dunes & Forest
4,136 Posts
It's offensive because a large majority of them like watermelon, but you cannot acknowledge it.

When BS like this happens it only makes racial issues worse. As the county continues to divide itself into smaller and smaller groups, the propensity for violence will continue to grow.
That's fucked up.
Here if you bring a giant watermelon you're the fucking hero of the party.
Cut a hole in it and pour a bottle of vodka inside. 20 minutes later all the chicks are drunk.

·
Premium Member
3,500 Posts
Caught it just in time, plus being a brick house helped. Replaced two services because of sinking laterals making a ground contact. First one was next to the gas meter and the house blew up in Highlands Ranch. The second one arced the shit out the All-In-One and scotched the side of the house. The real fun was the underground feeders burning halfway through the yard before the power company showed up the cut it free off the transformer. The Fire Department couldn't do a damn thing until the power was disconnected. :smokin:
Damn, if I had a dollar for every time I saw that I could retire.
Oh wait, I am retired!:flipoff2: Made a good living working with electricity.

I was the guy with the Power Company everyone waited on.
Don't blame them either, that's a damn dangerous situation.

For the record I hated those Combo meter base /breaker boxes.
And that's why!

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
For the record I hated those Combo meter base /breaker boxes.
And that's why!
Is it just that brand, or combo meter base/breaker boxes in general? (asking because I am thinking of putting one in to replace a meter base that is suspected to be very corroded inside)

Aaron Z

·
Dunes & Forest
4,136 Posts
Substitute vodka for a handle of Captain :evil:
Whatever has around 40% alcohol is good. Now I wouldn't do that with cheap whisky. The risk is bitches throw up before they're drunk. You gotta keep them sexually efficient.

Attachments

·
Registered
739 Posts
Is it just that brand, or combo meter base/breaker boxes in general? (asking because I am thinking of putting one in to replace a meter base that is suspected to be very corroded inside)

Aaron Z
Usually it is the ground on top of the underground electrical laterals settling and no compaction under the electrical laterals. It pulls the wires down the riser and eventually makes contact with the grounded parts of the meter enclosure.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Usually it is the ground on top of the underground electrical laterals settling and no compaction under the electrical laterals. It pulls the wires down the riser and eventually makes contact with the grounded parts of the meter enclosure.
So, the issue is poor installation rather than with the combo meter/panel and not an issue with an overhead service that then goes through the wall.

Aaron Z

·
Registered
739 Posts
So, the issue is poor installation rather than with the combo meter/panel and not an issue with an overhead service that then goes through the wall.

Aaron Z
The one that hit the gas line was 5 years old. The other one that burnt through half the yard was a little over 15 years old. Both were All-In-Ones, but I've also seen meter housings go out the same way. Colorado has a lot of Bentonite clay mixed in with the top soil. So, that could be a factor too.

·
Premium Member
7,598 Posts
Who was the manufacturer of the meter? Who took the meter out after the incident?

No idea about the brand
Fire dept sat around and waited for
Power company removed it

·
Addicted to Gear Oil
10,028 Posts

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Instead of big gay drop hangers, the whole leaf spring drop abortion is solid to the springs, with a shackle attaching it to the frame :laughing: the springs are solid mounted :laughing:

·
Premium Member
69,483 Posts

·
Registered
12,569 Posts
53641 - 53660 of 58833 Posts