Pirate 4x4 banner

58821 - 58833 of 58833 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
The hook manufacturer is gonna take it in the shorts on this one. Who in the hell is gonna buy a hook from these guys ever again.

Just a wild ass guess but I’m thinking it’s gonna go back to the steel was purchased from the Chinese and they provided fake certs. Not taking blame off hook mfg as they should have done qc testing on all materials that went into the hook.

·
Premium Member
3,502 Posts
Sorry Beat.
Since I've spent the last 6 months in a wheelchair that picture doesn't surprise me.
Wife and I went to get some BBQ at a new restaurant near us, just before the lockdown, and we called to see if they were wheelchair accessable. "Oh yea, sure come on", was their cheery reply.

This was just a few days after I got released from the Nursing Center and still in a wheelchair!

Well we got there and they had a 45 degree wood decking type ramp about 6 feet long up to the deck that led into their main floor of the restaurant.
(You've seen the 100' long steep beach ramp that someone built as a malicious compliance joke. Well that's what they had.)

My wife went in and raised hell about how they had lied to us about the wheelchair access. I was really craving some Pulled Pork BBQ since all I eaten for 3 months was Rehab Center Bland Food.

I kidd you not, the Cook and a big burley friend of his came out and drug my ass up that ramp. Almost dropping me in the process.
The BBQ was good, but damn, that / ramp!

Getting down it was a laugh. 2 Customers were walking into the restaurant and saw me just sitting there at the top of the ramp looking down with this, "I'm gonna kill somebody, pissed off, look" on my face! They picked me up and carried me down the stairs and set me in my wheelchair.

I've not gone back to eat there since.
How that passed the "Small Town's Permit Inspection" is beyond me.

·
Registered
673 Posts
What the hell is this? Is this a legit failed suicide attempt?
https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=sOSED_1589688501

Was she just goofing off or actually trying to die, and then changing her mind, or?
:confused:
She sucks, can’t even do that right and lacks commitment. Sure looks like she changed her mind. I feel bad for her parents there, not just seeing what she was trying to do, but could you imagine walking in 5minutes later to see your kid. Crazy.

·
Premium Member
7,597 Posts

Wiped cam lobe on a 600HP Cummins in a 2018 Kenworth
Good thing it’s still under warranty

Caused a Giant logistics pain in the ass though.
Hauling a secure load that can’t be left unattended
Another truck in the convoy had to stop and sit with the dropped trailer.

·
Not Canadian
841 Posts

Wiped cam lobe on a 600HP Cummins in a 2018 Kenworth
Good thing it’s still under warranty

Caused a Giant logistics pain in the ass though.
Hauling a secure load that can’t be left unattended
Another truck in the convoy had to stop and sit with the dropped trailer.
Great. Now I've got that dumb song "Groove is in the Heart" in my head. Thanks :pirate salute:

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Want to see a giant Fail?

__

58821 - 58833 of 58833 Posts