Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Nick Leblanc's Jeep Rebuild by Ashley Leblanc - GoFundMe

I'm posting this up about a buddy of mine Nick. His name on JF is SFRautomotive.

His build tread: My 92 XJ build - JeepForum.com

I really mean it when I say Nick is an awesome guy. He's a very kind person, super humble, and has a great family. He built this jeep over years and years part by part.

For any of you guys who know what is like to have a family and build a jeep, you know is a long long process that involves working a ton of extra hours and sacrificing a lot of other things so you can build your jeep.

As you can see from the pics Nicks jeep burned to the ground. His rig is also his daily driver. Of course, Murphy's law, it happens to the nicest guy who worked super hard for his jeep.

Very simply, I have known Nick for years and I know he is a guy that would help anyone when they needed it. He's just a good guy. So I'm asking if everyone could just help him out like he would help anyone else.

His sister started this Nick Leblanc's Jeep Rebuild by Ashley Leblanc - GoFundMe page to help him get going again. Even if everyone just puts $1 each it will get things rolling.

It's always important that people in a community stick together and have each others back. This could be your jeep. I really hope we can help Nick out.

Thanks again everyone! :cheers2:

[/

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank for all the support, I know it goes a long way.

Still sucks to loose so much work but it's a saving grace to know the people around are what really matter .. In the end it's just a jeep. Really stoked to see nick back to building again. :beer:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just my vote .., but why bother even getting a new xj .. I say just build a tube buggy xj right from the start and just snag a hood, windshield, and maybe a roof from the jy and call it a day. :smokin:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts