Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A month ago my wife informed me that due to what she referred to as the "condition" of the scout (rusty, no heat, no A/C, no top, no doors) she would never go camping/wheeling with me in it.

So as much as it pained me I started stripping it down to part-out the following week (after one last run of course)

I just thought I'd let you all know why I won't be around on the board here much anymore (not like I had much time to before though).

Some of you could care less, but others I know I promised I'd meet at "The Next" RMIHR.

Anyway I'll pop in every now and then, I just won't have much to say. "lurker"

Since I won't be around this board much if anyone want's they can find me on colorado4x4.org pretty easily under the screen name Cliffy472 (which will probably change pretty soon to some other variation of the name Cliffy)

BTW: My 472 is for sale. $2,000. And YES it's BADA$$

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Why are you complaining? That's perfect!!! Now you can go camping/wheeling without her. :laughing:

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
1) Fix the heater.

2) Install doors.

3) If necessary, install top.

4) Put some paint on it.

5) Tell her to quit bitching and go make dinner.

:flipoff2:

·
Registered
308 Posts
Thats too bad, JD. I haven't seen you or Jeremy for some time as it is. Keep in touch.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I guess I forgot to mention that I'm getting a Jeep Unlimited. So it's not like I'm never wheeling again.....It'll just be in something more "Family friendly" without all the extra work. It's cool with me. I'd just like to shoot for a Rubicon Unlimited. We'll see.

I'll be around, just not with a Scout.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I got his old axles (44 front and 14 ff rear) installed with in one week and i love them. Thanks JD if any one with a red star wants to post pics for me i will send them to them.

·
Registered
14,282 Posts
Pussy.

:flipoff2:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ok, fine it took me 9 years, but I've finally started surfing Pirate again. I've pretty much stayed away since my rig and my wheeling style aren't hardcore. But I'm still in the game.

I spend most of my time on www.rockfrogs.org (the wheeling club I joined) or www.expeditionportal.com.

All said, I really only took about a year off of wheeling and I paid off all of the family debt when I parted out the Scout. Anyway, I miss the big block, but not all the garage time that the Scout required.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Ok, fine it took me 9 years, but I've finally started surfing Pirate again. I've pretty much stayed away since my rig and my wheeling style aren't hardcore. But I'm still in the game.

I spend most of my time on www.rockfrogs.org (the wheeling club I joined) or www.expeditionportal.com.

All said, I really only took about a year off of wheeling and I paid off all of the family debt when I parted out the Scout. Anyway, I miss the big block, but not all the garage time that the Scout required.
so it took you this long to DTB and regain your balls?? :flipoff2:

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
A month ago my wife informed me that due to what she referred to as the "condition" of the scout (rusty, no heat, no A/C, no top, no doors) she would never go camping/wheeling with me in it.

So as much as it pained me I started stripping it down to part-out the following week (after one last run of course)

I just thought I'd let you all know why I won't be around on the board here much anymore (not like I had much time to before though).

Some of you could care less, but others I know I promised I'd meet at "The Next" RMIHR.

Anyway I'll pop in every now and then, I just won't have much to say. "lurker"

Since I won't be around this board much if anyone want's they can find me on colorado4x4.org pretty easily under the screen name Cliffy472 (which will probably change pretty soon to some other variation of the name Cliffy)

BTW: My 472 is for sale. $2,000. And YES it's BADA$$
Maybe she doesn't like you. Will she go wheeling with someone else in it?:p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts