Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
That '66 cruiser was featured in "FOUR WHEELER" back in '96. Apparently it's somewhere out of Washington state. It has a dodge 383 and rides on Dana 70 w/ 5.88 and 24" rims w/ 44" farm tires.

·
Registered
4,403 Posts
I saw that rig awhile ago when I was headed to Reno. It was a definate conversation piece. If I'm not mistaken it had Cali plates on it when I spyed it.:skull:

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Yes it's in(or was) WA state and was built here something like 10 years ago I have seen it in person and playing in mud......it really is pretty cool. I "think" it was from out in the Graham WA area....out where Bobby Long is at.

John H

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
design311 said:
The thing I like most about it is the amazing amount of wheel travel. You might be able to hop a curb and not loose a fender :p
i'm willing to bet he did not make it for rockcrawlin and mud runners dont want wheel travel... you know everyones got there nitch :D

·
Premium Member
7,110 Posts
Bobby wanted me to help him find this rig so he could buy it back before he passed away. It was hidden away for many years but recently surfaced. A fellow member gave me a lead and now it's headed back to the Longfield family. Still looks the same. Tabs on the front license plate are from 1999, a few years after Bobby sold it. Special thanks to Steve and Rick for making the deal happen.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts